Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untie The Knot

Hey lush, have fun - it's the weekend

by amy 0 reviews

x

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-19 - Updated: 2012-01-19 - 1494 words

0Unrated
[Ariana's POV]

The school week flew by, boring as usual. Catty comments from Eliza as usual. Me being sarcastically sweet to her as usual. Just the usual. But we were all excited to get 'wasted', as Frank would say, on Saturday.

Saturday afternoon, the guys were all round at my house with their bags and things that we would drop off at Frank's before we headed to the party.

They were all chatting with my dad about his recent trip to Japan, with the exception of Frank, who ws admiring my new Pokemon toys with me.

It's odd how calm my parents were about my best friends being five teenage boys, and having them over at my house or me at their houses constantly.

When I decided to get ready, I got some glasses, straws and some snacks from the kitchen and headed upstairs to my room with the guys trailing after me, Gerard with his bag. The bag had some beer and vodka in it along with what Gerard was taking to Frank's later. We
planned to get a little tipsy before making our way to the party.

Once we all packed into my room, the guys either sprawled on the bed or on the floor, I set the glasses down while Gerard pulled the drinks out from his bag. I grinned at him as he
handed me the big bottle of vodka that Frank and I would share.

I brought the bottle over to my dresser, pouring some vodka into two glasses, filling it with coke the rest of the way up and putting a pink straw in each drink.

When everyone was sorted with drinks and snacks, I started getting my outfit ready and setting my straighteners and make up out.

"I'll be back in two minutes, guys," I told them, taking my dress and going into my bathroom. Was leaving them to their own devices in my room with alcohol a good idea? Oh well.

After slipping my black dress on, I came back into my room to find the boys behaving well and chatting. I smiled proudly at them, and sat down at my dresser, turning my hair straightener on.

I ran it over my hair, curling the ends a little. I set to work on my make up, applying a lot of dark eyeliner and eye shadow to my upper lid and then totally loading my lashes with mascara as usual, in between taking sips
of my drink.

By the time I was finished getting ready, the guys had gone through all the beer Gerard had brought with him, and Frank and I were two glasses down. Frank and I were pretty tipsy, while the other guys were only a little buzzed.

After checking how I looked and putting everything I needed for the party in my bag and everything I needed for Frank's in a bigger bag, we went downstairs, saying bye to my parents and letting them know that I'd be home tomorrow, telling them I'd phone if I needed anything. My parents were okay with me drinking socially, as long as I didn't get absolutely blitzed or anything.

We walked to the end of my street to Frank's house, me stumbling a little in my heels while I had my arm locked in Mikey's. We dropped our bags off in Frank's room, saying 'hi' and 'bye' to his mum, and then left again. The party we were going to was only a fifteen minute walk away, so we didn't bother driving and anyway, it's not like anyone of us would be able to legally drive by the end of the night.

I tightened my coat around me in the cold, my bare legs being nipped by the wind. My teeth chattered, and I laughed at myself in my tipsy state.

The guy who was hosting the party's house had very loud music blasting from it, and people littered the garden. We made our way into the house, obviously not bothering to knock, and we found Ryan, who was hosting the party. He greeted, telling us we could put our coats and my bag in his room, which he was locking.
We thanked him and put our things down, then heading back downstairs to join the party.

*

It was around 11pm and the party was in full swing. This was a truly typical high school party. People passed out, people having sex in rooms, all the typical shit. Thankfully, there was no pool. Although, I did see Hannah and Zacky not long after we got there. Zacky had split up from his girlfriend, Danni, a few months after the fight. So why was there still this stupid rift between us?

I put that thought out of my head when I started doing shots with Mikey and Frank. Ray and Bob were with some people from their grade, while Gerard had found Eliza earlier. I also put the fact that Eliza was here, with Gerard somewhere, out of my head.

I stood up after taking what was probably my third or fourth shot, I couldn't remember. The three of us went into the living room, where music was playing and people were dancing and grinding with each other.
We danced with each other, not grinding, but doing silly little moves and laughing hysterically at each others drunken hilarity. After a few songs, I saw Gerard making his way into the room with Eliza. She said something into his ear and he nodded, then she walked away.

Gerard spotted us and walked, or stumbled, over.

"Gerrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrd!" I slurred, dragging his name out. I hugged him sloppily, him basically holding me up.

"Woah, watch yourself, Ari," He grinned at me, propping me up on my feet.

"Where's Elizarrrr..?" I asked him.

"She went into the garden to hang out with her friends," He answered. "Wanna dance?" He said, smirking.

"Yes! I love dancing!" I giggled, and started to move my hips, actually dancing properly this time. Not that I was
embarrassed to dance like an idiot around Gerard, not at all. I just wanted to dance with him properly. But I don't think grinding counts as 'proper' dancing.

Frank and Mikey had disappeared. The lights in the living room were off, but Ryan had put up some little fairy lights and a mini disco ball thing around the room. The room was really warm due to all the bodies in there.
I had my back to Gerard and he was pressed up against me, with me moving against him, his hands on my hips. We were both very drunk and things got heated.

Gerard's head moved down to my neck, and I could feel him breathing against it. I leaned my head back to his shoulder, still moving against him. The alcohol has totally taken over my body, I couldn't control anything I was
doing.

Gerard's lips pressed against my neck softly as his hands moved over my body, occasionally trailing down to my legs. I was breaving heavily at his touch, and I eventually turned around and attatched my lips to his neck. His mouth at my ear, I bit softly on his neck and I felt him exhale against my hair.

Still 'dancing', one of his hands trailed up my body, stopping at my shoulder and he pulled me away from his neck, looking down into my eyes. I saw him visibly swallow while my drunken eyes searched his.

He leaned forward, and my breath caught. His face got closer to mine, and he pressed his cheek against mine, his hands wandering across my back and dangerously close to my ass.

I felt him move his cheek, when his lips caught mine. They moved slowly against mine, and I kissed him back. His tongue slipped into my mouth, and he kissed me harder, his hands still wandering while mine were locked around his neck, my hands exploring his hair. One of his hands came up to cup my face and then slipped round to the nape of my neck.

We pulled away eventually, needing to breathe. We stared at each other for a long moment.

"What... was that..?" I asked, stunned.

"I needed to do that... and it felt like you needed to, as well." He shook his head. "Do you want to gather up the
troops and go?"

"Yeah... yeah, we'll go find them now then," I said, feeling a bit dazed, and not only from the alcohol pumping through my system.

I gripped Gerard's hand as we tried to find the other guys, eventually locating them at the far end of the garden, all looking totally out of it. They agreed to leave, knowing that we would just drink more and the party would continue at Frank's.

Gerard found Eliza and said goodbye to her, only letting her kiss his cheek. I'm sure that was a good sign.

But really... what the fuck just happened?
Sign up to rate and review this story