Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Auditions:D

Auditions:D

by xxPanicFanxx 7 reviews

Audition my lovelies and I shall buy you virtual cookies:3

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-01-17 - Updated: 2012-01-18 - 883 words

0Unrated
Ok guys so I know I've been slacking with my stories, so I decided on a starting a new one(I know I've got like a kabillion going on right now) but I couldn't get this idea out of my head. Ok so pretty much it's about about a bunch of best friends who go and play at a club, and of course the fabulous Hiatus Queen himself, Pete Wentz, is there. He signs them and they go touring with Panic! This is going to be set when they boys were 17-19 years old. Ryan: 19. Brendon: 18. Jon: 18. Spencer: 17.

Name:
Nickname:
Female or Male:
Age(16-20):
Looks:
Piercings/Tattoos:
Scars/Birthmarks/etc:
Outfits:
Personality:
Habits:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Fears:
Country of Origin(where you were born):
Sexual Orientation:
Panic! guy you want:
How you act around them:
What is your relationship like:
Did they like each other at first:
When and how do they get together:
Heath problems:
What do you play?:
Do you get along with your band mates:
How do they act towards my character:
Do you wear anything special or diffrent for shows (if you do be specific):
How do you deal with fans:
How do you deal with the crazier fans:
Do you interact with your fans(if so how):
How do you act in interviews:
What are you in the band (obnoxious and funny like Brendon, quiet like Ryan, etc.):

Example:

Name: Cameron Aliss Rae
Nickname: Cammie or Cam, but she perfers Cameron.
Female or Male: Female
Age(16-20): 16
Looks: Like Ryan's Ry-hawk, but crimson red and a little longer, big doe-like grey eyes, Brendon's lips, Pete Wentz's smile, 5'2, 115 lbs.
Piercings/Tattoos: Lip piercing, angel wings tattooed on her right shoulder, 'Bite me, bitch' tattooed on her left hip, a small scorpion right behind her left ear.
Scars/Birthmarks/etc: A small scar about half and inch long behind her right ear due to a dog attack when she was 3.
Outfits: Usually in hoodies, skinny jeans, fingerless gloves, beanie hats, and converse.
Personality: Innocent, if someone cracks a dirty joke they'll have to explain it to her, adorably awkward, quiet, reserved, anti-social at most times, she's usually off in her own little world, she's really sassy.
Habits: Biting her nails, cutting, smoking.
Likes: Rain(especially if it's a heavy downpour) lighting, thunder, roses, the color red, sleeping, blogging, writing lyrics.
Dislikes: Homophobes, 2-faced people, liars, self centered people, vindictive people, snotty people, chaos, war, violence, getting sick, rude people, racists, people who wake her up when she's sleeping(she LOVES sleeping), people who get in the way of what she wants.
Fears: The dark, needles, blood, clowns, mazes, big dogs.
Country of Origin(where you were born): She was originally born on a ship in the south bahamas and lived on it for 13 years, then her and her parent's moved to Las Vegas.
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Panic! guy you want: Ryan Ross
How you act around them: They joke around with each other alot and will call each other 'ugly' and 'loser' because saying 'baby' is too silly. They love pulling pranks on each other. Ryan brings out the worst in her and she brings out the best in him.
What is your relationship like: They fight like they're married, talk and act like lovers, and protect each other like siblings.
Did they like each other at first: They hated each other, but eventually warmed up to the fact that they're going to be on tour for a long time and should probably be friends.
When and how do they get together(I can make something up and you don't have to be specific): They were alone on the tour bus. Cameron was writing lyrics and Ryan was tuning his guitar. They ended up kissing.
Heath problems: ADHD, OCD, ADD, depression, anxiety dissorder.
What do you play?: Singer/song writer
Do you get along with your band mates: She thinks they're like her family, but she doesn't know how much they like her.
How do you act towards my character: N/A
Do you wear anything special or different for the shows(if so be specific): A black and white striped rose print tight tank top, Victoria Beckham Lowrise black skinny jeans, red and black striped fingerless gloves, a black and red skull bow alligator clips, black knee high convrse boots.
Do you wear anything special or different for interview(if so be specific): She either wears what she wears everyday or her stage outfit.
How do you deal with fans: She's tries to be herself, but eventually fails because she feels that if they see the real her they won't like her anymore.
How do you deal with the crazier fans: She's cautious, but still remembers that she was once one of those girls.
Do you interact with your fans(if so how): She'll usually keep up a conversation with them, and if they can't get into one of the shows because of the age restrictions she'll go outside and sing for them.
How do you act in interviews: She rarely talks.
What are you in the band (obnoxious and funny like Brendon, quiet and adorable like Ryan, etc.): She differs between being quiet and being really loud.

Well there you go:)
Audition away you gorgeous people! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story