Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Auditions:D

Results and such:D

by xxPanicFanxx 3 reviews

May I have more auditions? :D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-01-18 - Updated: 2012-01-19 - 676 words

0Unrated
IT'S RESULT TIME BITCHES! :D

The band is called Chemical Contact.
Singer/song writer: My character with Ryan Ross.
Drummer: Rebekah Sharp(Obsessive-Fangirl) with Spencer Smith.
Rhythm guitar/back up vocalist: Tatiana Valentino(Tati) with Jon Walker.
Keyboardist: Kaitlyn Thomos(Kaleidoscope_Eyes17) with Brendon Urie.

If you're not happy with the person you're paired up with just tell me and I can make an app for a boy so you can have the perfect guy.

We still need a makeup artist. Anyone who auditioned could be the makeup artist.

I forgot to ask this:
How did our characters meet:
How close are we:
What's your favorite band[s](Besides Panic!):
Family:
Backstory:
How do they act around Brendon:
How do they act around Jon:
How do they act around Ryan:
How do they act around Spencer:
What are your hobbies:
What's your guilty pleasure(music, food, etc.):
Any pets that came with you on tour(small animals. hamster, bird, bunny, etc.):
Favorite quote(s):


Example:
How did our characters meet: N/A
How close are we: N/A
What's your favorite band[s](Besides Panic!): My Chemical Romance, Paramore, All Time Low, Radiohead, Coldplay, Tool, H.I.M, You Me At Six.
Family: Aaron[25](Older brother), Marc[23](Older brother), Adrian[21](Older brother), Lane and Aiden [20] (Older twin brothers), Abbigail[42](Mother), Adam[43](Father}
Backstory: Her parents abused her for 13 years of her life. She started cutting at age 8. She came out to her brothers about the abuse at age 14. She currently lives with her oldest brother Aaron in an apartment in central Las Vegas.
How do they act around Brendon: They're like brother and sister. If they're not singing together they're pulling pranks. If you go to take a shower and there's blue hairdye in your shampoo bottle, that was them. Or if there was clear wrap on the toilet seat, that was them too.
How do they act around Jon: He's the closest to family she'll probably ever get. They immediately became best friends. She comes to him with all of her problems
How do they act around Ryan: Same as Brendon. Very loveable towards each other. She didn't like him at first because she thought he was a stuck up, lying, self-centered person, but after she got to know him she started to like him. They love to write lyrics and play guitar together. He brings out the worst in her and she brings out the best in him.
How do they act around Spencer: They're the best of friends. They pull pranks on each other all of the time. Their favorite thing to do together is play air drums on Brendon's head.
What are your hobbies: Singing, drawing, playing guitar, bass, drums, violin, and chello.
What music do you listen to when nobody else is around(you would get embarrassed if anyone else knew): Taylor Swift
Any pets that came with you on tour(small animals. hamster, bird, bunny, etc.): A brown teddybear hamster named Frankie.
Favorite quotes(s): "Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie, or my cat, or dog. I have a bike. Do you like TV? Hi." "I won't flirt, I'll seduce you with my akwardness." "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid." "You're beautiful, it's society that's ugly." "You are what you eat? That's weird I don't remember eating anything sexy today." "The police are looking for someone described as sexy, funny, and great in bed. Your ugly ass is safe, but where should I hide?"

If you didn't get in you can always audition to be a fan. I need about 3 and they'll play a big part.

Name:
Age:
Looks:
Why you like the band:
Who is your favorite in the band(My character, Bec, Kaitlyn, Tatiana.):
Why are they your favorite:
How obsessed are you with the band:
When did you hear the band(about the band):
Usual clothing:
Instruments you play(if you play any):
When you met the band:
How did you act when you met the band:
Sign up to rate and review this story