Categories > Original > Romance > Like Candy

Like Candy

by quietliar 0 reviews

Just a quick preview. please tell me if i should continue or not. not really romantic but idk where else to put it.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-01-12 - Updated: 2012-01-12 - 240 words

0Unrated
Please read and tell me what you think about it because I'm not sure if i should keep posting it or not. XO Ari

No matter who you are, you group people and label people so that you understand your surroundings 'better'. You can find groupings among the 'dregs' of society, on playgrounds and around the water cooler at work.

Generalizations bore me, though. Not every person can be throne into a specific predetermined set that will follow them into adulthood. Infact most just hide parts of themselves to keep from being outed as the people they truly are.

Now that being said I don't deny that I group people, too. However my groupings are based on dark secrets and covered up actions. Mine knows all the nasty little things you would prefer no one knew about.

I think everyone is a candy.

You just need to know the right things to tell you the candy your getting. You'll be surprised at the different types of candy you'll find in a house or a workplace or even a group. You would even be surprised that, from my own experiences, that doctors and dealers can be more similar than any normal person would like to admit.

With each new candy though the world gets alittle less sweet and alot more sick. I just hope all of you who read this are ready to view the world as I have seen it.
Sign up to rate and review this story