Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untie The Knot

What are you waiting for?

by amy 0 reviews

x

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-19 - Updated: 2012-01-19 - 762 words

0Unrated
[Ariana's POV]

I woke up lying on Gerard's chest, in between his legs on Frank's couch. I was comfortable, to say the least. I peered around the room, seeing if everyone else was sleeping. Frank was lying on the small sofa, curled up under his covers. Ray and Bob were sprawled on the floor in front the couches, snoring lightly. I could only see the top half of Mikey's body, the other half behind the side of the couch. He had his mouth open and was drooling a little, a blanket thrown over him.

I looked up slightly to see Gerard asleep, his breathing even and his hair messy. I settled myself down again, Gerard securing his grip around me. It felt good.
I didn't have a hangover - I didn't ever really get any hangovers, no matter how much I drank. It was great when the guys all had pounding headaches, whereas I was only ever a little tired.

I pieced together the night before, laughing quietly. Pre-drinking in my room while getting ready, stumbling to the party, Mikey and I accidently walking in on people almost having sex, doing shots with Frank and Mikey, dancing stupidly with them, kissing Gerard... drinking and smoking in Frank's garden, being sick and Gerard helping me... talking with Gerard... and falling asleep with him.

All in all, a good night was had. But I couldn't help but thinking of Eliza and Gerard... I honestly just wanted him to break up with her right now. I couldn't stand her. I hadn't done anything wrong! Sure, I liked Gerard, and she was suspiscious of that, but it wasn't fact to her! So really, she had nothing to incriminate me.

But I had things against her. All the insults, for one. I did like her boyfriend, but that was no reason to bring up my weight problems. There was never a need for that. I just wanted her out of the picture. But I knew she wouldn't leave without a fight.

Just as I was thinking this, I felt Gerard stir and groan behind me. His eyes fluttered open as I stared at him.

"Good morning," He smiled down at me and yawned. "Everyone still sleeping?" He asked and I nodded. "They'll probably wake up soon... let's move so they don't catch us like this."
He chuckled quietly and lifted me off him and he stood up, chucking the blanket onto the couch behind him. I followed him into the kitchen, where he made us both coffee. We drank it in a comfortable silence sitting at the table, when Frank walked in, yawning and with very
messy hair.

"Morning, guys," he mumbled.

"Morning, Frankie," I replied.

"Is everyone else awake now?" Asked Gerard.

"Um, yeah, I think they're waking up now." Frank muttered.

A few seconds later, we heard groaning and people shifting in the living room. Then, Bob
came into the kitchen, with one of hand's held at his head. Frank simply pointed at one of the cupboards, before Bob pulled out a packet of aspirin.

The rest of the morning went like this, with the boys nursing their hangovers and me feeling fine, just wanting a shower. And to never have to look at Eliza again. But I knew that wouldn't happen.

My thoughts just kept drifting back to Eliza and Gerard. I couldn't help myself, certainly not after last night. I just wanted Gerard for myself. Selfish, I know.

But what would the guys think? Would they be shocked? Or happy? Or angry? Or annoyed? Things like this were running through my mind right until we were all going home. We said goodbye to Frank and his mum, and thanked her for letting us stay, as usual.

When I got home, I said hi to my parents and told them about the party - obviously not everything, but just that it was good and that I didn't drink much. After that, I had a long, hot shower and spent the rest of the day relaxing. And worrying about seeing Eliza at school. So, not much relaxing happened.

What if she saw Gerard and I at the party? She would never forget it. But I doubt she saw us. If she did, she surely would have done or said something by now.

I tried to take my mind off the whole situation by finishing off some homework, but it didn't seem to work. The only thing I could do to help was go to sleep.

I just hoped Gerard would sort this all out soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story