Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You only hear the music when your heart begins to break

The only hope for me is you.

by Coughmedacineabuse 0 reviews

Hayley and gee can only fall more in love now.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-19 - Updated: 2012-01-19 - 542 words

0Unrated
Waking up for me used to seem like a nightmare, but now I know I have someone who is counting on seeing me, whI I'll spend the day with. Hell make me feel loved and that's all I really want.

I jump out of bedand get changed faster than I have before, I brush my teeth and my hair, grab my bag and leave the house, never enough time for breakfast. Summer is on its way, I can smell cut grass and it's so warm today I don't need my jacket. I shrug of my jacket and run back across the lawn to chuck my jacket back in the house. So warm.

I walk over the side walk and call for gee. SOmething we do every morning, we talk turns, yesterday he called for me. We go 10 minutes earlier than the others so we can talk and mess around but mainly so we don't have to socialise.

"hey lee" gerard seals my lips with a kiss before I can reply, I love it when he does that, his tongue tastes of cigarettes and cofee. He pulls away and puts his hands in his pockets.

We walk to school together chatting about tonight's party along the way, strangely enough I actually can't wait. "I'll see you later Hayley" gee leaves me for 2 lessons on a Friday, so I'm completely alone for 2 hours now, great. At times I wonder how I survived without gee.

The day goes by fast and before you know it I'm walking with Kate, Anna and gee back to Kate's house. My life is so much better since I met gee. He's the only human being who I don't have to be socially awkward around.

I'm completely taken by surprise when gee takes my hand as we walk. It feels right, like they belong there. "Kate I'm going to go home and get a few things, I couldn't fit them in my bag this morning" Gerard says then flashes a breath taking side smile. Kate takes a few seconds to reply "ok, don't be long" she smiles at Gerard hopelessly. "Hayley can come to, I need an extra hand". There's no doubt in my mind that the look that just swept across Kate's face was jealousy, good job she didn't notice us holding hands earlier she would of died.

I'm sitting in gees room readin through some of his old comics, he's so childish the way he still likes comics that all the other boys grew out of 3 years ago, but there's a certain mystery to him that makes him the best person in the world.

He sits next to me on the bed, jamming clothes into his bag, everything he owns seems to be black. "gee"? I lean into his view. "how long do you think we're going for"? I say sarcastically at the amount of clothes he's pilling into this one night thing. He ignored my question completely, he strokes my hair with his hand. "you're perfect" I freeze at the unexpected statement. My heart does little flips and I feel like I'm going to spread wings and fly. "I love you" he then says. Without thinking, within half a second I reply "I love you to gee".
Sign up to rate and review this story