Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can't Save Me From This Hell Hole

I Hope It's Not To Much To Ask For

by ShakeyHatred 1 review

I decided to update tonight ^.^ May be a short one though.. sorry :(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-01-21 - Updated: 2012-01-22 - 423 words

0Unrated
May Be A Short One Tonight

Jenn's P.O.V

I sat awkwardly in the circle of friends. Frank's eyes were on me since I came back. He was looking at my wristbands.. He could be admiring them! Or..he could question if I cut. If they ever found out I cut, I'd be the loner again, the nerdy, emo, ugly, fat, worthless loner. Well I sill am all of that.. except not so much of a loner. The bell rung and we walked back to class. I was with Ray in this class. Science. We walked in and everybody was paired up in three's. Odd. I thought it was science partners? Guess not. Ray and I sat down in the back and waited.

"Hello class. We have.. another new student today.. This is Storm, Storm Grey" Ray and I giggled to ourselves thinking of the James Bond movies. Oh our sense of humor! The teacher told her to sit with us - since we needed a group of three - and than started to teach the lesson. I got a good look at her while she was writing down her notes. She has shoulder length sandy brown hair, with scene cut bangs. She has pale skin, chocolate brown eyes, and she wore black glasses. She was also wearing converse, an oversized hoodie and skinny jeans. Class ended and we began to walk out.

"Hey Storm..?" I said slowing down to wait for her, while Ray went to get the guys.

"Uhh. Yea-ah?" She said stuttering. I giggled "Hey my names Jenn, and I have 5 amazing friends who I think you'd like. You seem like a..a... misfit!" I said proudly. She laughed at my choice of words. "Hahaha, I guess I am. And I would love to meet your friends!" Storm said back. I looked at her and we linked arms and skipped out the the main gates. "Yo, bro's this is Storm she's new, get to know her she'll chill with us a lot." I said leading her to the group of guys and Tiara. "Heeeeeeeeey!" They all said. Frank jumped out of the crowd and tackled her. "FRANK!?! GET OFF HER!" I yelled! Frank looked up at me, crawled off, walked over to me and said "Whhhhyyyyyy????" I laughed and pushed him aside. I helped a hysterical Storm off the ground and helped dust her off. "That's Frank... He's..Hyper. A LOT!" And really cute...

Shhhhoooorrrrttt Chapppptteeerrr I'll update this week or early next week love ya guys

xoxo Deniise
Sign up to rate and review this story