Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can't Save Me From This Hell Hole

The Only Hope For Me Is You

by ShakeyHatred 2 reviews

Storm gets to know the guys a little better, and Ray brings someone he meet in History over. Something happens between Frank and Jenn as well...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-01-26 - Updated: 2012-01-27 - 653 words

0Unrated
I'll try my best on this one. Sorry if it's crap

Jenn's P.O.V

School ended and the guys and I walked to a little coffee shop 10 minutes away from the school. I sat down and waited for Storm to bring over our coffee's and doughnuts. I, of course, didn't need to gain the weight from the doughnut so I passed on it. Everyone gave me a weird look, but they don't seem to notice, or care about how fat I am. I don't need more weight! I slowly slipped my coffee taking in the warm, delicious taste.

"So..since we have some new girls in our group lets play the name game!" Ray blurted out. "Sure.." we all said in unison. "Okay, so going around the table you have to say your name, something that you're really good at, and than something about your past." Ray said excitedly. "Okay, I'll go first : My name is Ray Toro, I'm really good at science and the guitar and... I used to have a pet hamster that lived for 7 years!" We all laughed and than Mikey started to talk. "Hey, My name is Mikey way, I'm okay at bass, and I'm good at language in school. Something from my past... Oh! I used to dress up as Batman and run around the house saving my stuffed animals!" Mikey said giggling. "Haha, okay, well My name is Tiara Treehugger, I take pride in being a member of the Drill Team, and in my past I have always been in the same school district, never moved." She said with pride in her voice. I was already dreading when it would become my turn.

"Oh Hai, my name is Gerard Way, Mikey's brother. I'm really good at singing, and drawing, and in my past I've smoked a cigarette or two, but I never really got hooked." everyone nodded and looked over to Frank who sat their staring of into space. I flicked the back of his head and he jumped a little waking up. "Oh, right! My name is Frank Iero. Spelled Ear-Oh, but pronounced Eye-Ear-Oh. I'm really good as guitar like Ray and my parents are divorced so I'm living with my mom. I'm using that as something in my past.." Frank said smiling as he emphasized the word "Iero". Ughh, my turns coming up...

"Hey ya'll, I'm Storm Grey. I'm really good at being a fucking klutz haha, and my mom got diagnosed with breast cancer a year ago.." Storm said trailing off at the end. everyone said their "I'm Sorry s" and than it was my turn. I gulped and sat up straighter in my seat. All eyes were on me. I sighed and started my story. Not the whole thing, a bit though..

"My name is Jennifer McGraw. I'm good at... well not much. So I can't tell you anything for that. And in my past..." I stated tearing up, fuck this is the one thing I didn't want to happen.

"My parents died in a car crash 8 years ago. I've been living with my aunt, but I fucking hate her. That isn't past, I hate her now and always will. My uncle caused the death of my parents, my mom's brother, I cut because I'm ugly, fat, worthless, and the biggest fucking outcast in the whole fucking world, and well I'm just another fucked up teenager." I said with confidence.

They all stared at me wide eyed. I shouldn't have said all that shit, now they fucking hate me.. great.

I started crying and Frank came over and hugged me tight letting me cry into his shoulder. He was muttering sweet, caring words into my hair. This boy was my last and only hope. The only hope for me...is Frank....


[*Sorry for the once again, shortness, and terribleness of this story. Please R&R I deeply appreciate it, and keep running
Sign up to rate and review this story