Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Daylight Kisses

2

by shimixxxkilljoy 1 review

Speaking Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2012-01-22 - Updated: 2012-01-23 - 265 words

2Original
I leaned against the wall outside of my classroom, waiting for the bell to ring. I needed to get home; I needed blood, and I hate this place so much.

Then I heard something down the hall and it caught my attention.

I was there in a second flat and saw a couple of jocks huddled around some little fertile. I recognized him; I knew him somehow. I kept my eyes on the fertile, taking in all his features and appearance. He looked even more helpless than Mikey.

I yelled something at the jocks, knowing they'd just beat the shit out of the fertile if I didn't. 'Wait, why did I just do that?' I thought, confused. Why should I care for this worthless fertile?

They only needed a glance to see who I was: Gerard Way, strongest and most feared Dom in school. They took off running and dropped the kid to the floor. I approached him, feeling my eyes burn red; I closed them quickly, "What's your name, kid?"

I could sense his fear as he shuddered and mumbled something inaudible, "Speak up!" I demanded, pushing him against the lockers.

His hazel-green eyes wwhy wide, "F-Frank Iero!" He stuttered, shrinking away from me.

"Do you know who I am?" he nodded, "Are you afraid?" He shook his head and I smirked. I liked this kid; He might come in handy, "Good." I picked him up and slung him over my shoulder, bringing him out to my car and tossing him into my backseat. I was gonna have some fun with this kid.
Sign up to rate and review this story