Categories > Original > Drama > Where Are You?

Where Are You?

by CarsynTMB 2 reviews

Natalia is left alone after her boyfriend gets her pregnant and is in the army. Will he get home safe?

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-01-17 - Updated: 2012-01-18 - 516 words

1Insightful
I stretched and turned my head, 2:00 a.m. Well perfect. I felt a kick inside me, and I rubbed my belly. I yawned and climbed out of the toasty warm king bed. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the light, causing a flood of color into my sensitive eyes. Wearily I put on my glasses, and walked back out of the bathroom, and down the stairs. I flicked on the t.v., and popped in a video of me and my boyfriend's ultra-scan for our baby. I smiled at our little girl. "Rosy." We both loved the name. I mean, Sean and me. He was shipped off to Iraq 3 months ago. I remember the last couple of words he said before he left. "I'll see you two when I come home alright? I love you girls more than anything else." I felt hot tears streaming down my face, and I quickly wiped them away with the back of my hand. I Put my hands on my belly, feeling the baby move around. "I know, Rosy. I miss him too." The baby kicked after I said that, and I smiled to myself knowing it was all going to be okay.I climbed back into bed around 3:00. I kissed the framed picture of Sean,rubbed my belly, and cuddled into the covers.

I woke back up to the sound of my alarm clock, screaming at me to get up. "Ah shut up stupid clock." I lightly pressed the 'off' button, and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I looked at the clock, 9:00. "Alright, time to get up I suppose." I scuffed my feet along the thick, black carpet to the bathroom. After I used the toilet, I took a warm shower, dried my long brown hair, got dressed, and went downstairs. I turned on my cell phone, 3 missed calls. "Who the Hell..." I scrolled through the numbers. All three were Sean's mother. I smiled to myself. I dialed her number, and put the phone up to my ear. "Hello? Oh hi Natalia! I was hoping you would call." "Hi Dee! I was wondering what you needed?" "Oh I just wanted to know if you wanted to meet up and go shopping for the baby?" "Oh yeah sure. What time?" "I was thinking 12, 12:30." I smiled to myself. "Perfect. See you there Dee." I hung up and smiled. I love Dee. She's nice, funny, not a total bitch like some of my ex's moms. I stood up from the wooden kitchen chair, and made some breakfast. I quickly plowed through my breakfast, and washed of my plate. I looked at the calender. Red ex. Oh my God. I was exactly 6 months pregnant today. I smiled to myself and rubbed my bulging belly. Today would be perfect. I opened some windows to bring in the crisp spring air and the smell of lilac bushes. I laid down on the couch and rolled my shirt to my bra line. Man was I getting big. I placed my soft warm hands onto my belly and closed my eyes...
Sign up to rate and review this story