Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Miracles May Come True

The Talk

by ILuvFMA 0 reviews

When Winry's Father has his "talk" with Ed will he finally aprove of him?

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Edward Elric, Winry Rockbell, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-06-24 - Updated: 2006-06-24 - 591 words

0Unrated
Ed got to Rizenbool at 9:00am, he was getting some breakfast when Winry came downstairs, she didn't expect him to be here so early so she was speechless for a minute or 2, then she rushed tword him and gave him a huge hug, As he returned the hug to Winry, her father told Ed to come upstairs and Winry was praying for her father not to to strict on him.

"So Edward you are the Fullmetal Alchmemist now eh?" Winry's father spoke cleaverly and fearless. "Yes sir I am if I may add im not a dog of the military I'm diffrent" Ed was trying his best to be polite all he wanted was for Winry's father to like him. "Well, Edward I must say you have quite good manners, and yes I am glad to know you are not like the others of the military but that still dosen't change how i feel about you" Her father replied to Ed's comment irrationaly, "sir it was Winry's birthday 12 years ago if its safe to say I didnt't know Winry would react the way she did, I just want to be trusted by you. I'm not the little punk that I was back then, I have changed and I want a chance to prove I can take care of your daughter. AND HOW COME YOU DON'T HATE AL???"
"Don't you yell at me boy, in case your forgeting I hold you and Winry's future togther in my hands so be warned now, and son I don't hate you...I'm just scared of loosing my little girl to someone that I know can take care of her.... I don't want to get replaced by you Edward" Winry's father replied. Ed was shocked this is the first time her father has shown a nice side to Ed. "You allowed me to belive you hated me all those years when you were just scared of loosing her?" Ed went behind the man and put his hand on his sholder " I love your daughter dearly but I could never replace her father, Winry needs you why do you think she works so hard to keep you alive?" Winry's father looked at Ed and Put his hand on his automail sholder "You Hold My daughter's heart now please take good care of it....Ed" Ed Looked up at the saddened man, he had never called him Ed before "I trust you Ed I always have, and one day you and my daughter will be together and vow to protect each other like I did with Sara" Her Father replied softly "Good luck with her Edward Elric!" Ed left the room to tell Winry the one thing he always wanted to tell her.

As Ed walked down the steps Winry looked up at him "Ed?" but before she could finish Ed brought Winry outside and hugged her "Winry you don't know how long I have wanted to see you!"
Winry was shocked but she didnt speak. "Winry....I...Love...You so much, and I want to be with you forever and ever Winry looked at Ed and thier lips touched they finally shared the kiss they both wanted for the longest time. "I love you to Ed" and thats when it started...

Ed Left the next morning to finish his journey so he could be with Winry Faster, but Envy has other plans for the young Alchemist

::Authors note::
See Twist # 1 has started and The Wave Alchemist is going to be in the next chapter. Don't miss it!
Sign up to rate and review this story