Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Miracles May Come True

Waves are just Water!!!

by ILuvFMA 0 reviews

When Winry dicovers everything that her and Ed had told each other the previous night didn't happen she decides to take matters into her own hands...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Envy, Winry Rockbell, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-06-24 - Updated: 2006-06-24 - 1023 words

-1Boring
::AUTHORS NOTE::
you may be a little confused with this since I am starting in the middle of the last chapter. Enjoy!



.................................................................


Winry woke up the next morning and relized she had been dreaming. Her father and Ed had been talking to long so she went back to sleep. as she wondered how the talk went she got dressed in her usally outfit- purple cargo pants, black top and a pink bandanda and she but on the famous Rizenbool necklace- a sheild with 2 dragons on it, these two dragons were Rizen and Bool thats how Rizenbool got its name everyone in Rizenbool has one its how they knwo whos a citizen or not. She put on the necklace and she left the room and entered her father's room but before she spoke to him, he said the first thing "Yes Winry the talk went fine I have approved of Ed and you are free to love him all you want, if you ask me I think the talk went surprisingly well, he certainly cares for you and he certainly wants to be with you" her father said eargerly as he tried to change the frown on Winry's face. "I'm sorry Winry if our talk hadn't been so long I supose you and him would've had the chance to talk" Winry looked up at her father and hugged him and started to cry "Daddy why did he leave without sayiing goodbye to me why??!!?!?!?!" Winry struggled to say as tears strolled down her cheeks. "He said Mustang called him, the homunculi had struck central and he needed to finally defeat them" Winry was sick of Ed always being in danger then she had the most weirdest idea she had ever come across "Daddy if you are a Alchemist...dose that mean I have a 50/50 chance of being one?" Her father looked up at her "Winry you aren't an alchemist but I can make you one fairly easy...and I sha'll help you no matter what it takes!" Winry's idea was about to create a whole new meaning to Edward Elric's dangerous life.



"Brother why are you looking out the window like that?" Alphonce aasked his brother, he seemed so moody since they left Rizenbool.
"Huh? oh sorry Al I'm just feeling guilty about leaveing Winry without telling her goodbye again." Edward replied to his little brother he knew he sould've at leave wrote her a note but it wouldnt be the same without telling her face-to-face so instead he felt guilty. "That's your fault not mine your the one who said that this would be the time when the homunculi die blah blah blah" Al told his brother annoyingly. "Al don't even start with me, the sooner I kill Envy and his stupid friends the faster I can get to Winry and tell her how I feel" Ed said struggling to finish it, He just hoped he could get back to Winry and stay there forever. "We have arived in Central Mr.Elric" the conductor told Ed. It seemed like he was listing to thier convorsation the whole time. Ed eyeballed the condutor as he got off the train and looked for Envy, and little did he know someone was on the top of the building looking at him.


As Ed turned the corner their were the Homunculi waiting for Ed to defeat them. "So, Ed you left your little friend at home to come and loose to us huh" Envy said sneakingly. "Seriously Ed, I'm a shapeshifter and I can turn into anything I want such as oh I don't know a train conductor who listined to your convorsation the whole entire time" Envy added. All Ed wanted to do was smack him "Looks like when we're done here were going to have to pay a little visit to....Rizenbool?" Ed suddenly relized that if he lost this match he would go after Winry but he was so distracted, he didn't see Envy charge at him. Ed could barly touch Envy as the two continued to fight, he was to worried about Winry and Envy kept pushing Ed onto the ground until he couldn't get up anymore. "Wow Ed I'm a little disapointed in you, I would've at least thought you would've tried to hit me. Guess you don't care about the girl after all" Envy smiked as Ed was struggling to get up, but just as Envy was about to finish Ed off water came down on Envy and washed him out and this girl with blonde hair in a pony tail and this blue mask around her face to hide it and a blue shirt and a blue skirt with a even darker blue stockings underneath them and flat white shoes and white gloves. Ed didnt know what was going on at first until he saw Envy was getting defeated by this.... Alchemist! "Envy, you and your stupid Humunculi stay away from Rizenbool and go to Hell!" the stranger said as Envy was running away. She turned around to help Ed "Who are you" the stranger looked down as if trying to come up with a name real fast "Just call me 'The Wave Alchemist' and I'm always there Ed so in case your in trouble you will be protected." The Wave Alchemist turned around and headed for the top of the building. As Ed looked down on the ground after gazing at the myserious Alchemist he saw this necklace on the ground in the shape of a shield with a two headed dragon on it "Rizen...Bool.. SHES FROM RIZENBOOL" Ed screamed, he was determented to find out who she was... no matter what as he examiened the necklace he found no further clue he told his brother "I Guess we need to go after Envy" knowing that The Wave Alchemist will be there.

And Everytime Ed was in Trouble after that The Wave Alchemist was always there to protect him, that is until this mysterious Alchemist fought Scar...

::AUTHORS NOTE::
ok twist #2 has happened and in the next chapeter Ed will unmask this mysterious Alchemist so DON'T MISS IT
Sign up to rate and review this story