Categories > Original > Romance > this is the first thing- part 1-love at first sight

this is the first thing- part 1-love at first sight

by DeannaMeAtSix 0 reviews

You me at six fanfic

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-01-29 - Updated: 2012-01-29 - 231 words

0Unrated
Becca, a tall,skinny 16 year old lass with her beautiful golden blonde hair walks slowly but confidently into the party with her dazling blue eyes sparkling in the disco light.she turned round to hayley her epic bestfriend 'omg! Is that who I think it is!'..
Both the girls looking shocked slowly walked into the distance with the music of the party blasting into the background...becca walked off and leaving hayley standing there in utter disappointment,as Becca walked towards the glittery drink stand she slowly noticed who was sat in the corner of the room....it was josh franceshi....her heart slowly getting faster and faster...she thought she was dreaming...! She grabbed a drink and slowly but confidently approached josh, thinking nothing was ever going to happen....
Suddenly, josh stared and said ' hey! You new around town or something cos I aint seen a girl as pretty as you in a verry..long...time?'...silence came...'Err....you can say that I'm new around town '...in the distance over the loud heavy rock music hayley shouted becca ' what the hell do you think your doing? ' .....becca just ran out of the party...leaving josh and hayley stood in the party leaving an unexplainable arkwardness between josh and hayley...josh stared and started to walk away in search to find his true love...
Sign up to rate and review this story