Categories > Original > Romance > this is the first thing- part 1-love at first sight

part 2

by DeannaMeAtSix 0 reviews

You me at six fan fic

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-01-29 - Updated: 2012-01-29 - 243 words

0Unrated
Josh slowly walked over to hayley after becca stormed off crying shouting ' I can never do anything right...just leave me alone'....hayley being stunningly pretty and popular amugst the crowd just laughed at becca...
Josh, stunningly muscler and handsome quickly walked off to find out what's up with becca...she was crying sat at the side of the road wanting to go home...josh shouted'awww, don't cry you can come back to my place and we can just chat...I don't mind'...'Hmmm....I guess so'

2 hours later:
josh and becca stumbled into his beautiful house at 1 am,being so happy they fell over laughing.becca just stood and stared in amazement and whispered 'I love you'...josh was so happy he replied ' I love you more than you can imagine'...'so what did you wanna talk to me about' asks becca as they chill on the sofa with a can of ice cold coke and a box of chips.josh takes a long deep sip of his coke and replies ' I....ermmm....just wanted to ask you something....I think I ...err...love you'......there was a long but arkward silence in the room...two minutes later becca replied...'I knew it and I feel the same about you!josh leaned towards becca and thenit was just such a romatic moment...they kissed...'Awww, I love you' said becca 'I love you more than you could possibly imagine'.....
Sign up to rate and review this story