Categories > Original > Romance > this is the first thing- part 1-love at first sight

part 3 -becca's first true love

by DeannaMeAtSix 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-01-29 - Updated: 2012-01-29 - 230 words

0Unrated
'Omg! What have I done'..thought becca as she walked into class the next morning.She didn't take her usual seat next to hayley she walked towards the back of the room and took the empty seat next to her hansome josh...she truely loved him and she knew that hayley was up to something..hmmm she was jealous and she couldn't hide it now.

During class:
Urgh,this class is so boring I'm skipping the next hour, you wanna come? Asked josh in such a sweet tone...'Yeah, its only history what we gonna miss...said becca.
Oh, you do like blink-182 right?...hell yeah, I fuckin' love em guys! said becca...ahh thank god you do cos you know next sunday were going to see them live and your coming wether you like it!
Yeah, I wouldn't miss it for love world I love them guys, but not a much as I love you!
'That hour went so slow' said josh 'yea, it did, thank god were ditching it now'said becca as she walked off into the distance with her blue eyes sparkling...'Wait up' shouted josh...I need to find max...and you know 'tell him....'huh! Tell him what exactly?'...said becca as she stared at josh not paying attention to what he was saying.'Oh, that were 'together' and he can stop bugging me'.....
Sign up to rate and review this story