Categories > Original > Romance > this is the first thing- part 1-love at first sight

part 4 - the concert

by DeannaMeAtSix 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-01-29 - Updated: 2012-01-29 - 199 words

0Unrated
1 week later:
Omg,omg,omg! Thought becca as they walked towards there seats in the venue...she turned to josh as tom delonge walked onto the stage and said 'I fuckin' love you' and kissed josh the next thing we know is were singing along to 'the rock show'....and then we noticed hayley down by the stage....becca turned and stared at josh 'omg! She's trying to flirt with you the bitch!'Josh gets out of his seat and walks towards the exit and becca follows....and shouts 'hey! What's up!'....josh turns stares and says were going back to my place I can't stand hayley anymore!!!

2 hours later:
Once becca and josh got home they were pretty tired....so they both headed off to bed; they cuddled and kissed and then slowly fell to sleep.becca was snuggled up in josh's arms and before they knew it was morning and josh had band practice. Josh turned towards becca and stared 'baby, you. Know that I have band practice today and you can come and watch if you want'...'Ok, I will, really wanna meet the rest of the band' 'you me at six are fucking awesome'....
Sign up to rate and review this story