Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 28

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

time for rays funeral

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-01-31 - Updated: 2012-01-31 - 307 words

0Unrated
gerards p.o.v
i look at frank with half lidded eyes,he's finally asleep and i allow my eyes to close but soon loud sobs pull me from sleep and i put my arms around frank as the liquid emotions fall down his face.i look over at my clock, 5am theres no point in trying to sleep now i thought to myself and get up to go and make coffee.whilst i wait for the coffee machine to heat up i feel a skinny pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist, i turn around and embrace him. he looks up at me with his puffy red eyes 'sorry for keeping you up all night gee' he whispers shakily and i kiss him gently on his forehead and pull him close to me 'its ok frankie,its not your fault' i feel him relax against me and i smile softly. the coffee machine bleeps and i pull away and pour two mugs of the sacred caffeine, i had one to him and he smiles up at me and he looks so god damn adorable and as i watch him drink his coffee, he sneaks a sideways glance at me and winks and i throw him a cheeky smile and smirk as he bites his lip, i finish my coffee and he does the same and as he turns around i pull him into a passion filed kis and i pick him up and carry him down to m yroom, never taking my lips away from his, i slam the door behind us and we are plunged ito the inviting darkness of my room, this could get interesting...

sorry its short guys but here it is, i havent updated in ages coz ive ust had all my exams and ive had no time.r&r xx
Sign up to rate and review this story