Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All We Know is Falling...

(4... ?)

by Thank_MCR 0 reviews

Music store freakouts and hitting on underage chicks. Yeah, we're that cool.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-03 - Updated: 2012-02-04 - 1512 words

0Unrated
“Well I don’t have work. So we could go to the music store down the street… and I have to drag Ray to dinner at Mom’s tonight. Your scrawny asses can scrounge around town wherever the fuck you want.” I say, and Ray smiles.
“I’m going to dinner tonight at Mom’s don’t worry, but Bob’s coming with.” Ray says, and Bob raises both eyebrows.
“What? I am?”
“Hell yes, you can’t make me face my mother alone when she asks if I have a girlfriend.” Ray laughs. I turn to see Frank, playing with tendrils of hair in his face and Mikey, whose hair is everywhere.
“Mikes, I think you need a straightening iron.” I laugh.
“Shit. I don’t have mine with me.” His eyes get wide with a cute panic.
“Bathroom is down the hall to the left.” I say, “I have the same hair as Ray…” I don’t even think Gerard ran as fast for coffee as Mikey did for the straightening iron.
“THANK YOU!” He calls. Everyone laughs quietly, and eventually, we get up and they get ready for the day. Frank goes to change and comes out in a shirt that says in sharpie lettering ‘Homophobia is Gay’ and tight black skinnies.
“I want to get some new strings for Pansy…” He says as he gets his shoes on. I try not to stare at his butt as he does so.
“Pansy?” I raise an eyebrow.
“My guitar.” He explains.
“Ohh.” I slip on my black converse and stand up straight, again, trying not to stare at Frank’s butt.
God, he’s fucking hot. Rain. Rain, Rain, Rain, RAIN. Don’t think about Frank.
“Like what you see?” Frank asks, noticing my gaze.
“N-No. Eww, psha. Are you kidding me?” I lie, “Dude, I have a boyfriend.”
“Doesn’t mean you don’t find me hot.” He laughs. He is so fucking right. Fuck you Frank. I have Rain. But the guy IS gorgeous. And nice. And sweet. And funny. And not an asshole.
“I don’t like midgets.” I say, opening the door behind me as I we start down the sidewalk.
“So… How far is this music store?” Ray asks.
“A few blocks. Rico is gonna freak when he sees you. He owns the store.”
“A fan?” Mikey asks.
“To say the least. Not only does he like your music, but your CDs have been wiped clean off the racks for a few weeks.”
“Wow.”
“Yeah. Everyone here loves you… comes with being locals.”
“I guess so.” Gerard says, as we walk into the store.
“Hey Julie.” I say to the 16 year old girl behind the counter. She looks up from her KERRANG! magazine. She flips her long straight black hair behind her shoulder, so you can see her Misfits shirt.
“Hey Roxxane.” She smiles to the boys, “So, who are these boys? Get rid of that asshole yet?”
“Julie!” I say, shushing her about the situation with Rain. “No, I haven’t gotten rid of Rain. This is my brother Ray and his band.”
“Oh yeah! You told me he was in a band!” She says, “You didn’t tell me they were so cute.” And winks.
“Shut up Julie. None of them are interested.”
“Hey! Some of us might be!” Ray says.
“No, Ray you’re gay and dating Bob, which eliminates both of you.” I say, “And the rest of you can’t because she’s only 16.”
“Oh. Damn, I forgot about the whole boyfriend thing.” Ray sighs, “I guess I’m stuck with you.” He hits Bob in the chest.
“I would hope so!” Bob wraps his arms around Ray’s waist.
“So, Julie… got anymore My Chemical Romance CDs in?” I ask.
“Yeah, we just got some yesterday and I put one aside for you.” She reaches under the counter, “Though I don’t know why you want their CD so badly.” She hands me it. I turn it in my hands, looking at the back and front of it and pay her quickly before ripping off the plastic.
“Nice artwork. Who did it?” I ask the boys.
“That would be me.” Gerard says with a small-toothed smile. I realize that we’re missing someone, and see that Frank is in the back, looking at guitar strings.
“Wha----? No way you did artwork for MCR.” Julie says, confused, “This CD is like… our best seller.”
“Julie, this is Gerard Way. Frontman of MCR.” I explain with a smile.
“ROX WHY THE FUCK DIDN’T YOU TELL ME!? RICO IS GONNA FREAK OUT!”
“I assumed you knew! I told you I have a brother named Ray, and my last name is Toro! 4 out of 5 of them are from the area!”
“Rico!” She calls up the staircase, “I’m a dimwit, Rox. You can’t just assume this kind of stuff!”
“What is it, Julie?” Rico, a short, middle-aged man asks when he gets to the bottom of the stairs, “HOLY SHIT.”
“Hey Rico.” I wave.
“Hey. Roxanne, who are those guys behind you?” He asks.
“This is Ray, and his boyfriend Bob.” I say, “Gerard, Mikey and Frank is the short tattooed one over there looking at guitar strings.” I point to him.
“Hi.” Gerard says with his small-toothed smile again.
“Uh, hi. Rox, how do you know My Chemical Romance?” Rico asks, probably on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
“Uhm, Ray here is my brother.” I say.
“Oh… How did I not figure that out?” He rubs his forehead.
“No idea. Julie didn’t either…” I laugh.
“So, you guys were just in the area?”
“Yeah, we had a show two nights ago right around here so we stayed at Roxxie’s last night.” Frank says, now over here, shaking my hair.
“HEY! Don’t touch the hair FRANKIE!” I kick him in the butt.
“Don’t kick me or call me Frankie, ROXXIE.”
“I should kill you.”
“Oh, but your brother loves me too much.” Frank coos.
“I do not!” Ray says, “Kill him Rox.”
“RAY YOU BITCH!” Frank says before I get him in a headlock. “LET ME GO!”
“Say uncle.”
“Are we doing this? Really?”
“SAY UNCLE.”
“Are you seriously a fucking four year old?”
“Yes. Now SAY UNCLE.”
“UNCLE.” He groans. This man is so fucking cute.
“That’s what I thought.” I say, letting him go. I turn to see Rico and Gerard deep in conversation, both using their hands avidly, while Julie flirts with a completely un-interested Mikey.
“Julie, leave Mikes alone.” I say, “Frank, you gonna pay?”
“Oh! Yeah, I’ll take these.” He says, taking his strings and paying for them.
“Come again soon!” Julie says, bagging them.
“Oh honey, you know I can’t do that.” Frank winks. Julie turns a bright red.
“Frank, stop. Underage.” I say, and turn to see Bob and Ray kissing. “Ew. Okay, guys, come on. See you later Rico!” I say leading the boys back to my house.
“Fine.” Frank grumbles.
“Oh shut up, you got your strings and I got my CD and that’s why we went. Not to hit on underage girls.” I say.
“You are so dead.” He says.
“Why?”
“BECAUSE YOU ARE!” He jumps at me, but I run away from him as fast as I can. I rush to my house, opening the door fast and closing it before he can get him, effectively locking everyone out.
“LET US IN!” Ray says, “WE’RE INNOCENT!”
“No, you are NOT!” I laugh, “I remember you stealing my stuff when we were younger!”
“What about me?” Gerard cries.
“Oh please, the worst thing he’ll do to you is make out with you.”
“Ew.”
“Roxanne, I’m completely innocent! I have done nothing.” Mikey says.
“AHAHAHA! But you have! You never spoke to me in highschool!” I laugh.
“Just please… let us in.” Mikey begs, “I think Gerard and Frank are making out.” Oh god, I want to see. I fling the door open to see Mikey with a raised eyebrow, Ray, Frank and Gerard doubled over in laughter, and Bob rubbing his forehead.
“Shut up.” I grumble and let them in. I quickly run to my radio in the kitchen and throw Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge in while they walk slowly in.
“Why are you even playing this?” Ray asks.
“Because I HAVEN’T HEARD IT YET.” I grumble as Helena starts to play. “Gerard. These. Vocals. ARE AMAZING.” I exclaim. “Ray it’s good to see you haven’t been wasting your time with these deadbeats.”
“Thanks.” Gerard says with another award-winning smile and Ray scowls.
“Who of us are deadbeats?” Frank questions.
“Only you.” Not. You’re adorable and gorgeous. Rain. Your boyfriend. FUCK RAIN. “ARRRGH.” I sigh.
“First, thanks. And second, WHAT THE HELL WAS WITH THE PIRATE NOISE?”
“Nothing.” I say. After we get through the CD, me now listening intensely to it instead of the idiots, we decide to watch Dawn Of The Dead.
-
Sign up to rate and review this story