Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All We Know is Falling...

(5)

by Thank_MCR 2 reviews

Heart-to-heart between Bob and Roxanne, learning a bit more about the Bray relationship.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-03 - Updated: 2012-02-04 - 481 words

0Unrated
“Guys, you have to go find something to do because I have a dinner date with Ray, Bob, Rain and our parents in an hour.” I say, shoeing them out of the house.
“So, am I expected to dress up for this event?” Bob asks me, a while later while Ray is in another room changing and I’m fixing my hair.
“No, I think you’re good.” I say, looking at his black button up shirt.
“I really want them to like me.” Bob admits.
“I’m sure they’ll love you as much as Ray does.” I laugh, “I think I do already.”
“Thanks.” He says with a small smile.
“So you and Ray are serious?”
“We’ve been dating for a while now, but truthfully, haven’t even slept together yet… like… that.” He says, looking awkward and red at end. “I mean we’ve shared a bed, but not… yeah. I just… I really care about him and don’t want to take it too fast.”
“You love him, don’t you?” I say, listening to the man I’ve only known a short while talk about my older brother with such caring. I wish I had that. But I have a boyfriend who’s an asshole half the time.
“Yeah, I really do. I have yet to tell him this, but I do love him.” He says, and I hug him.
“You have my approval.” I laugh.
“Bob?” Ray says, walking into the room, “Why are you hugging my sister? She’s a creep.”
“Shaddup!” I say, “We were having a heart to heart.”
“Should I be worried?”
“I don’t think so.” Bob says, hugging Ray now.
“I like your hugs. You’re warm.” Ray sighs contentedly.
“Okay, seriously, just… I’m leaving.” I say, “Carpooling?”
“Yeah.” They both say.
“Be in my car before Rain gets here.”
“’kay.” They say and file out, and, as if on queue, my phone rings in my pocket.
“Hello?”
“Hey Roxxie. I’m, uh, going to be late.”
“Like… how late?” I ask curiously.
“Like an hour.”
“Oh. Do you want to meet me there?”
“Uhm, do I have to?” He asks, meaning that he doesn’t want to.
“I would like you to!”
“Why?” He snaps.
“Rain my parents want to see you!”
“What if I don’t care?” He snaps again.
“Then you shouldn’t come, and you shouldn’t think to talk to me for a few days.” I snap irritatedly.
“What?”
“Goodbye Rain.” I end the call before I can yell at him. This is like the 17th time he’s done this! I hate him! You love him, Rox. No, I fucking don’t. “ARGH.” I sigh before walking into the living room.
“Rain’s not coming, so let’s go.” I say, with a finality in my voice that neither asks why.
Sign up to rate and review this story