Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All We Know is Falling...

(6)

by Thank_MCR 1 review

Of Mothers, Bray and drunken Rain.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-06 - Updated: 2012-02-07 - 736 words

0Unrated
“Hi mom!” I exclaim as I walk through the threshold of my childhood home. Ray and Bob trail behind me slowly, nervously and holding hands.
“Roxanne!” She says, “Where’s Rain?”
“Had to work late.” I explain.
“Oh… Well shut the door! Don’t let the cold in!” She gestures enthusiastically with her hands.
“But someone IS with me. I hope you don’t mind.” I say.
“Of course not.” She smiles and still hasn’t seen Ray and Bob walking up the path.
“Mom!” Ray smiles, letting go of Bob’s hand to hug mom.
“Ray? RAY!” She says, “How are you? Who is this?”
“Well, I’m fine. This is MCR’s drummer, Bob Bryar.” Ray says.
“Well I hope he has an appetite.” She says, smiling at him.
“He does. Trust me.” Ray laughs as we walk further into the house, sitting down on the living room couch.
“So, you and Bob are close friends, being together all that time.”
“No, actually, uhm. Mom, Bob is…” Ray says, looking slightly nervous, “Bob is my boyfriend.” He slips his hand into Bob’s and Bob squeezes it.
“Oh.” She starts, “How long have you been dating?”
“Almost two months now.” Ray still looks nervous, but I can see that Mom is just curious.
“Oh. Wow. I, uh, didn’t know you’re gay, honey. I wish you would have told me.” She says but smiles, “I’m happy for you.”
“I am too.” Ray smiles, looking lovingly towards Bob.
“Good.” Bob nuzzles into Ray’s shoulder for a quick second.
“So… let’s get eating.” She says finally, leading us to the dining room. We eat with a lively conversation and talk about everything from My Chemical Romance to my future career at McDonalds.
“I still want to be a singer.” I say, “I’ve actually single-handedly decided, without telling Gerard himself, that he’s going to teach me how to sing better.”
“Well once you get going, we’ll take you on our next big tour.”
“I’m holding you to that.”
“So, how are you and Rain doing?” My mom asks.
“Uhm, we’re doing fine. Yeah, our relationship hasn’t really changed much.”
“Can I talk to you in the kitchen?”
“Yeah, mom. Sure.” I say and follow her.
“You’re still with him?”
“Yeah, mom, I’m still with him.”
“I can’t BELIEVE you!” She whispers angrily, “You came here bawling because of him and you’re still with him?”
“Yes. Look, he was just really upset that night…”
“No. He’s not right for you at all! Do you see how Ray and Bob interact? I’ve only seen them together for the past two hours and I can see it. THAT’S LOVE. Not what you and Rain have.”
“I’m handling it. Just, please don’t tell either of them about this.”
“I won’t, but if Rain hits you EVER AGAIN, I’m going to chop his balls off.”
“I understand mom.”
“I still don’t like him.”
“Well, I do.” I lie and leave the kitchen. The two men are sitting in the living room, talking. We talk a little while longer before Bob, Ray and I trail out of the house and drive back to my empty apartment.
“You guys can come back here.” Bob tells Gerard over the phone, after confirming if it’s okay with me. “They’re headed back.”
“Roxxie, I’m… I’m home.” Calls a drunken Rain when he walks into the apartment.
“Rain, how much have you had to drink?” I ask, pulling him into another room before Bob or Ray can see him.
“Enough to know that you… you’re a whore. You’re a bitchy whore.” He says, grinning wide. I can smell the alcohol on his breath.
“Well that’s nice, Rain. But I think you need some sleep.” I try to tuck him in, ignoring his drunken insults.
“No I don’t, bitch.” He grumbles, as I continue to try to get him to go to bed.
“Rain I don’t like when you call me a bitch… I know you’re drunk but it’s uncalled for.” I say, “You really need some sleep.”
“NO I DON’T BITCH! I don’t need any of your fucking SHIT, WHORE.” He shouts.
“What did you just call her?”


-
CLIFFHANGER.
R&R PLEASE?
Sign up to rate and review this story