Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Curiosity Killed The Cat.

Chapter 11

by raytorosfro 2 reviews

The wedding..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-05 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 906 words

1Original
A/N IMPORTANT. I want to know what you think but in a couple of chapters IT WILL BE THEIR HONEYMOON. Now we all know what happens on them :3 Soooooooo do you guys want me to write the smut or write around it? Totally up to you guys :3
Enjoy R&R?
~ Transmission Exploder xoxo

Chapter 11

Cassie’s P.O.V

I started walking down the aisle slowly. I wanted to speed up so much and just be next to the stunning man standing at the front of the room. But I had to do this properly. Everyone was looking at me with smiles on their faces. A lot of people I don’t know are here. I had only met Frank’s parents when he proposed, so I don’t know a lot of his family.
I finally got to the front of the room and Bob placed my hand in Frank’s. We looked into each other’s eyes and I could see the love inside of them. We both had large smiles on our face and I heard the sound of every one sitting down.
We turned to face the front and the service begins.

” We are gathered here, not to witness the beginning of what will be, but rather what already is! We do not create this marriage, because we cannot. We can and do, however, celebrate with Frank and Cassie the wondrous and joyful occurrence that has already taken place in their lives, and the commitment they make today. True marriage is more than joining the bonds of marriage of two persons; it is the union of two hearts. It lives on the love you give each other and never grows old, but thrives on the joy of each new day. Marriage is love. May you always be able to talk things over, to confide in each other, to laugh with each other, to enjoy life together, and to share moments of quiet and peace, when the day is done. May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and a home of warmth and understanding. Now you will speak the vows you have written for each other. Frank you start.”

After the opening speech we turned to face each other and Frank started to recite his vowels.

“I pledge to you endless strength that you can count on when you are weak. I’ll be your music when you can’t hear, your sunshine when you can’t see, or your perfume when you can’t smell. You’ll never need to look further than me. I’ll be your days and nights when you need them filled your spark of life in the darkness, your hope when you’re down and out. I will try to keep you out of harm, and will wipe away your tears whenever they fall. I love you Cassie, forever and always.”

I never knew he would come out with something like this. I knew I had tears of happiness falling down my cheeks. He brought his hand up to wipe them away just like he said he would. I knew I had to start speaking then.

“I promise to love you as long as my heart beats, and even after that. I promise the rest of my days I’ll spend by your side. To laugh with you and cry with you, to believe in you and support you. In poverty I promise to do everything to make our love rich, and in wealth to never let our love grow poor. Together we are better than we could ever hope to be alone, and today I give you my love, my trust, and my fidelity forever. You will always be the best part of my day, night and life.”

“Wedding rings are made precious by our wearing them. Your rings say that even in your uniqueness you have chosen to be bound together. Let these rings also be a sign that love has substance as well as soul, a present as well as a past, and that, despite its occasional sorrows, love is a circle of happiness, wonder, and delight. May these rings remind you always of the vows you have taken here today.”

Ray handed us the rings and Frank grabbed my hand and slipped the ring on my finger.

“I give you this ring, as I give to you all that I am, and accept from you, all that you are.”

“I will wear it gladly. Whenever I look at it, I will remember this joyous day and the vows and commitments that we have made.” I replied. Then I put the other ring on his finger. “I give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you. Let it be a reminder that I am always by your side and that I will always be a faithful partner to you.”

“I will forever wear this ring as a sign of my commitment and the desire of my heart”

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

Frank brought his hand to cup my cheek and gently pressed his lips to mine. We then stood there for a while gazing into each others eyes. Forgetting the people around us. I looked at everyone and noticed most of them were crying with big smiles on their faces. Then we made our way out of the church.
Sign up to rate and review this story