Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphan Re-Write

Slowly Cameron shook her head, her heart beating so fast inside her chest that she felt it might explode. Cameron looked into Jasmine's eyes wondering whether or not she'd pull the trigger. Jasmine was still considering it when she heard Sister Alice say in the living room "Well thank you for this little conversation. I'll look into it more back at the orphanage."

Jasmine returned her gaze to her younger sister "Perhaps later." She put the gun back into the safe, locked it back up and gave it back to Cameron. Jasmine grabbed Cameron's backpack filled with the things they would need. They clasped each other's hand and ran outside.

Jasmine directed Cameron outside towards a bridge. If you wanted to leave the Way house then you had to cross this bridge so Jasmine knew Sister Alice would definently have to cross this bridge. Jasmine turned to look at Cameron and said and signed "It's going to be alright. We'll scare her so bad that she'll never want to come back here."

Cameron simply nodded then jumped when she heard Sister Alice's car driving down the road. Jasmine looked at the car then back at Cameron "Okay. Wave your arms and run into the road to make her stop."

Sister Alice's car drove closer and closer but Cameron stood still, not knowing what to do. Should she do what her sister told her to do? Either way, she was too scared to move so just stood there. Jasmine grew impatient and shoved Cameron over, into the road, right in front of Sister Alice's car.

Inside the car, Sister Alice had reached into her bag and pulled out a cigarette. She wasn't paying full attention to the road. Once she'd put the cigarette in her mouth, she turned her attention back to her driving. Cameron screamed as Sister Alice drove closely. Finally Sister Alice saw Cameron in the middle of the road, shrieked and swerved out of the way just in time.

The ice on the ground made Sister Alice swerve round but she crashed into a tree without causing any damage to the car or her body. Spitting the cigarette out of her mouth, Sister Alice leaped out of the car and ran down to where Cameron was sobbing on the ground. Sister Alice bent down next to her "Cameron? What are you doing out here? Have you hurt yourself? Cameron?"

Sister Alice bent down a little to check if Cameron's legs had been broken or something. Over her shoulder, Cameron could see Jasmine standing behind her and was slightly confused. Sister Alice turned around and saw Jasmine stood there with a hammer in her hand. Jasmine lifted the hammer above her head before slamming it into Sister Alice's face.

Sister Alice screamed and so did Cameron. Cameron was still crying when Jasmine yanked her up to her feet "Stop crying!" Jasmine snapped and signed "Grab a leg and help me drag her out of the road." Cameron stood there for a moment, biting her lip. Jasmine grew angry "Now!"

Although she didn't want to, Cameron grabbed a leg and helped her adopted sister pull Sister Alice out of the road. Jasmine shoved her body down a bank, trying to think of where to hide her body.

Sister Alice's eyes opened and she began to panic. She had to get out of here! Desperately, she started shuffling through the snow. Her face was in so much pain that she couldn't think properly. It took her a moment to realise there were crunching footsteps coming up behind her. She flipped onto her back just in time to see Jasmine hit her shoulder with the hammer. Sister Alice screamed but Jasmine didn't waste any time. She kept attacking Sister Alice with the hammer until she was certain that she was definently dead. Blood squirted up onto her crystal white dress and her pale face but Jasmine didn't care.

Once she was sure that Sister Alice was dead, she turned around and walked up the bank with an evil look on her face. Cameron started shaking but Jasmine's evil face disappeared and she appeared to be quite worried "Help me hide her."



As soon as the girls had hidden Sister Alice's dead body, Jasmine gathered up any other evidence and hid it inside Cameron's backpack. The girls climbed up the two ladders to Jude's tree house and sat inside. While they were in the basement Jasmine had remembered to take the key so they could hide any evidence.

Jasmine changed her dress and hid the blood-stained one inside the backpack. After that she started wiping all the blood off her face. Then she turned to face Cameron who was still crying 'You tricked me!'

"That doesn't matter." Jasmine told her "They'll send you to jail just for helping me. I had to kill her. She was going to tell on me. You're not going to tell on me, are you?"

Cameron thought about it for a second before shaking her head, still shaking. Jasmine relaxed and sat down next to her "Don't worry. You are my baby sister. I won't let anything happen to you." Jasmine hugged her "I love you." She kissed the side of her head in an attempt to calm her down.

Outside, Jude was walking around kicking a stone around. He was so bored. Why couldn't he have his treehouse back already? Suddenly something caught his eye. Cameron was trudging through the snow while Jasmine was climbing down the ladder to his treehouse. How had they got in there?

He half-hid behind a large rock so he could spy on them. Jasmine reached the end of the ladder and started walking away, her back to him. Jude straightened up a little to get a better look when suddenly Jasmine turned to face him. He ducked down quickly, his heart racing. When he looked back up Jasmine wasn't looking at him anymore. She was walking away and didn't look back.



That night, when Jude was asleep, Jasmine crept into his room with a knife in her head. She held it to his throat and pulled his hair, waking him up. As he opened his mouth, she hissed at him to shut up. "Tell me! What did you see?"

"What are you doing?" Jude croaked, terrified.

"What did you see?"

"I saw you and Cameron coming out of the treehouse."

"What else?"

"I-I didn't see anything else, I swear!" Jude whimpered.

Jasmine glared at him "Did you tell anyone?"

"No, no I didn't!"

Jasmine looked at him before removing the knife from his throat. She held it to his penis instead "If I find out your lying I'll cut off your hairless dick before you're old enough to figure out what it's really for. You understand?"

Jude nodded, too scared to speak. Before he knew what was happening Jasmine looked at him in disgust and snarled "You pissed yourself."

She stormed out of the room, leaving Jude alone, terrified, shaking and crying.
Sign up to rate and review this story