Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

9

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 1492 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Hey, it's ok. breathe" A voice came from beside me, i couldn't move, the pain was overbearing i, felt the needle going in and out as they sewed me back up "see, all better" He said helping me onto the bed, by the little glimpse of his black finger less gloves and equally as black leather jacket i knew it was Jet. "i'm sorry" Was all i could muster "don't be." Party said taking my hand and smiling "it happens to the best of us" He shrugged putting my hand down "who want's coffee?" He asked killing the tension "me" rang out around the room "no thanks, i don't drink coffee" I replied. everyone stopped and turned looking at me like i was an alien "what was that?" Party said blinking "i don't drink coffee" I replied raising my eyebrows for extra effect "haha. funny, you can't just not drink coffee out here in the zones, it's like.. alcohol was back in 2011, it's just unheard of not to drink it" He replied looking at the guys "wait, does that mean you don't have a machine... or coffee?" Ghoul asked his eyes getting wide "i might not have drank it, but Arrow sure did, there should be some in the pantry, and the machine should be... i think it's... under the sink.. i believe" I said not sure. i started to get up to go help look but Kobra pushed my shoulders back down "we are not going to have another one of those episodes, you get to heal a little more, i DON'T want to redo your stitches." He gave me a stern look and slowly took his hands away, backing up towards the door like i was a begging dog he had to scoot out the door and close it really fast so i didn't get out. i could't move. i was left in the room alone.
"Shoot." I said to myself, i had to pee. "just a quick upsie won't do anything" I said starting to slide my feet to the edge of the bed. i started to stand, white pain, but i kept pushing. i straightened up, the pain was ridiculous "just breathe" i repeated taking some steps. each one easier than the last. i looked down at my bloody shirt, minimal bleeding, i didn't rip any stitches. Kobra will be happy. i took steps towards the door, the bathroom is past the Kitchen, hopefully they won't notice me. "That was freaking scary! i thought i was going to have to knock her out" Kobra said taking a sip of his coffee "Poor girl, she's been through so much, i wish we had Metclotisin" Ghoul said "That stuff is strong, i think if we gave her a little of that she wouldn't feel a thing for at least a month. plus it's not safe, i would feel better giving her Morphine, Metclotisin screwed some people up. stupid BLI." Jet said shaking his head and taking a sip from his cup "Well, let's just hope it doesn't happen again" Party said gulping his down, going to get more. I was walking out of the bathroom and almost out of their range when i heard Party yell "Scat!". "Crap" I said looking to the worried guys "i'm up" I smiled at all of their disapproving faces "i told you not to get up you might rip out your stitches" Kobra said coming over taking my hand and putting it over his shoulder leading me to the table "but i had to pee!" I explained "then you could have called one of us, we would have helped you" Ghoul said raising his eyebrow "that wouldn't have been awkward or anything" I said rolling my eyes "oh, yea" He said looking at his half empty cup of coffee "It's ok" I said "it doesn't even hurt!" I lied smiling i grabbed Ghouls cup taking a swig, forgetting it was coffee. i almost puked. they all erupted in laughter at my face.
"Did you see that!" Ghoul said imitating my gagging face "i didn't either look like that!" I said getting red "did too!! just like it!" He retorted, getting a smug look on his face "it was more like.." Party said taking a drink of his coffee and also making a gagging face "no, it was more like this" Jet said sticking his tongue out and falling to the floor. making even me laugh "no, my good sir, it looked more like this" Kobra joined standing up and taking a drink, his eyes got big and he put his hands around his throat like he was choking, he set the glass down on the table with a loud thump, falling to the floor he said "i have been poisoned" then he flailed out as a finally "encore, encore" rang out through the kitchen "one time act" He smiled getting up and dusting himself off "i didn't know you were an actor" i smiled inching out of my chair "there is much you don't know about me" He said putting his chest out and sticking his nose up into the air "More coffee?" I asked slowly straightening up "i'll get it" everyone but Party replied "sure" Party said sensing my aggravation "if you don't let her do it she's gonna get mad" Party explained looking at me for reassurance "you have learned well young Jedi" I said laughing, the look on their faces told me they had no clue what i was talking about "your kidding me right? you've never seen Star wars? i know that we live in hell and it's a 19 year old movie, but even I've seen it" I said disbelieving
"Never heard of it" Ghoul said looking at me like i was a freaking maniac "OK, that's it, i'm finding my DVD player and old TV and you are watching it!" i said slowly turning to grab the coffee pot "OK" Kobra said excited to see something new "i have another question" He said as i turned around "i swear to god if you ask me what a DVD player is i WILL go postal" I replied pouring some coffee "never mind" He said taking a sip of his coffee. again the table erupted in laughter. i couldn't help but giggle a little.
~four hours later~
"Hey, you asleep?" I asked Ghoul, he decided to sleep at the end of my bed so i won't get up in the middle of the night, or have another "episode". "nope, what do you want?" He asked crabby "do you want some blanket?" I asked lifting up the corner i could reach "OK, sure, but will you go to sleep?" He asked me sliding into the blanket "OK" i said dozing off "Hey, Ghoul" I heard a voice say from the door way "what" He whispered back "are you ready to change shifts? or are you good, cuz i really want to sleep in my own bed" The voice said, i took a peak to see Jet standing there "i'm good" Ghoul said yawning "OK thanks man" He said slipping out of the door way and closing the door "go back to sleep" He told me, there's nothing that gets past him is there? "Night" I said slipping out of consciousness. Later on that night i woke up to a thump and i was FREEZING, not only did Ghoul have ALL of the blankets but the thump was him hitting the floor. not even a peep. I started to get up slowly, finally on my feet i snuck out of the room and went to the kitchen. only to see Party sitting there staring into an empty coffee cup.
Seriously what's up with these guys and coffee? I grabbed the pot and walked over to the table, pouring some into the cup. "thanks" He said quietly just holding it in his hands. " Is everything alright?" I asked him, sitting down. "I don't know, seeing you like that scared the Bejesus out of me, and there was nothing i could do. then you ripped out your stitches, and didn't even acknowledge you did it? if it was me i would have started screaming in pain. but you just wanted to get to your daughter, the pain on your face wasn't physical and it scared me, i couldn't move." He said, i've never seen him like this "was it that bad?" I asked him "the worst part was after, the vacant look in your eye. that's what scared me the most" He replied taking a sip of his coffee. "i have a family now, you guys, that was my old life, i'm happy. i feel like.. a soccer mom" I said smiling "a soccer mom?" He said chuckling into his coffee "yea! i'm happy, i love you guys and i think i'm gonna be OK" I said, right before right before all hell broke loose.
Sign up to rate and review this story