Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

11

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 879 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Shit" I heard Kobra say next to me. "IT'S OK, it's just an illusion" He started grabbing my hands the others gathered around "it'll be OK, just look at me, focus" He looked deep into my eyes and didn't blink "um.. it's OK, she just said i can heal." I said tuning my side to show them the scar "Don't move!" I heard Doc say starting at me but stopping short looking at my healed side "how?" He said touching it, he poked it waiting for a reaction, he poked harder each time "it doesn't hurt, i let her go. she took my pain" I said beaming at the strength of my little girl "you let her go?" Kobra said smiling and touching the scar "yes, i have a family now, i don't need to hold on to my old one. i won't forget them but i won't hold on to them anymore." I smiled a sad smile "I'm proud of you" Party smiled, taking my hand and helping me off the floor "me too" Ghoul said "we all are" Jet said getting up.
"Now, let's go clean up the MONTH old blood!" i said walking straight into the door "um.. there's a door there sweets" Doc said smiling and opening it "right.. i knew that" I said chuckling going into the cleaning closet and grabbing all of the supplies "fun" Ghoul stated grabbing the broom "can't we just leave it, i like it" Kobra said looking at the mop and bucket like it was made out of acid "nope" I smiled thrusting it forward to a reluctant Kobra "i'm scared to look at the sink" I said looking at Party "your kidding me right?" He said looking over to the sink OVERFLOWING with dishes. "if you want dinner you better start." I said smiling and giving him the dish soap and a sponge. Doc stood there looking at me for directions. "you, go sit. you are a guest and i do not expect to clean anything" I smiled and pointed to a seat "no mam, i've been here for about two months and helped make the mess, just point me in a direction and i will clean" He smiled back "OK, laundry?" I asked "sure thing, do you have a washer or by hand?" He asked politely. "i wish we had a washer but it's all by hand" I frowned "no problem mam" He replied taking the washing bucket from me and walking over to the guys "alright boys, anything you need washed?" He asked. the guys started stripping off their socks and jackets, i left when the shirts started coming off.
"Anything you need washed mam" He asked through my door "yea, one second" i said struggling to get my boots off "just set them outside the door and i will get them nice and purty for ya" He said, i heard his steps recede and i slipped my clothes out there. i grabbed a night shirt and some pajama pants sliding them on, i put my hair on top of my head just like the old days. i can't believe just nine years ago i was twelve and my life was normal.. well sorta, normal for a pregnant twelve year old. wait, had i really forgotten my own birthday? my 21st birthday? i went back to my closet and grabbed the alcohol i had been saving for today. what a coincidence that i woke up in time for my twenty first. i walked out of my room with the alcohol in tow, behind my back of course, this was a surprise and a gift, one i didn't have to spend alone. the guys looked up from their work, they were almost done, they worked fast. the last dish clanked and Party walked out, in his undershirt and boxers, they were all in their undershirts and boxers.. it was weird to see them not in their usual garb. and i guess i looked a little odd too, i mean i haven't worn my pajamas in a couple years, but with my clothes in the wash i had to wear something. the mop was set by the wall and the wash bucket was being brought in, they all looked at me, waiting for approval. "good job guys! i have a surprise for you." I said taking a bottle out of the bag and holding it up proudly, it's my birthday.. my twenty first birthday, i almost forgot, but i have been saving this alcohol here for a good nine years, so it should be very strong!" i smiled, my smile was about half as amazing as theirs, i felt like i would die of happiness.
"I don't remember the last time i had a drink" Doc said from the door "well, you might not remember tonight either" I said holding out the bottle. he took it gently, and the guys all followed. i grabbed bottle after bottle from my Garbage bag. "i think tonight will be a fun night" I said grabbing the last one and setting it on the table, which was covered in alcohol ranging from mikes hard lemonade to Jim Beam. "Crack them open boys, lets get drunk" I smiled taking a swig of Hypnotic.
Sign up to rate and review this story