Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

12

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 430 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next morning i woke up, my head was blaring, light was way to much for my eyes, i closed them immediately. "Hang over." i heard next to me. all i could do is moan in agony "i know. if you drank coffee.." Party said next to me putting the coffee near my face. i took a whiff and i turned my head puking all over the floor. "man i just cleaned that" I heard next to my feet "Ghoul looked up and smiled a weak smile "I'll take some coffee" He said slowly getting up and moving to a chair. i looked down and noticed i wasn't wearing a shirt... "what happened last night?" i said looking around the room spotting Kobra had my shirt on. "i don't remember" Party said putting his head on the table "why are you wearing my shirt?" I said apparently waking him up "ugh! why the hell am i wearing your shirt?" he asked not even taking it off "i think it looks good" Party chuckled pouring another cup of coffee for the awakening Kobra "you puked" He said groggily "where's Doc?" I asked looking towards the kitchen counter... "found him" I said smiling at the sleeping Doc lying on the counter with bottles around him "haha, is he still breathing?" I said slowly getting up "i better go check on him" I stumbled up to him, just as i got to him he fell off of the counter with a crash looking up he grabbed the first bottle and took a swig. "morning" I smiled helping him to the table. i turned around and grabbed another bottle. "will this help or hurt?" I asked bringing the bottle to my lips "it may help the pain but it will make you sick again" Party said taking another sip of his coffee. "you should probably put a shirt on. it's a little weird." He said taking off his shirt and giving it to me "thanks" I said embarrassed to have forgotten i'm not wearing a shirt "so... last night" I started. they all stared at me "does anyone remember what happened?" I said getting to the point "i remember starting" Party said shaking his head "wait where's Jet?" I asked getting up ready to puke again, i stepped outside and found the garden.. i decided to... well you get the picture. "jet?" I said finding him when i looked up.. he was on the roof. "guys you are gonna wanna come out here" I said trying to to hide the laugh in my voice.
Sign up to rate and review this story