Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

18

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 597 words - Complete

0Unrated
The trip was long but the guys finally got to the main headquarters. Of course after an ambush or two on their way, they were dressed in Drac gear. They entered the back with no problem, walking, their car was too dirty to get away as BLI agents. They showed their fake passes and entered the back door and headed towards the heart of the building. A few "Hello's" and "don't forget to report's" Later they were in the heart of the building, there on the screen they saw her, she was in a hospital gown and the monitor was marked. none of us knew the language. it looked Japanese or Chinese, but our guess was it was probably just her name.
We walked in to the room, looked closer at the monitor and pressed the button that said "clean up". a red light went on outside of her room and we saw a few Dracs look at their pagers. We rushed down to the room, just as other Dracs got there "we've got it" Party smiled. the other Dracs just bounced their heads, all but one left. "are you sure? she's a feisty one" He said just standing there, "no it's OK" Saint said swiping his pass and entering. "alright, you know what to do if she wakes" He said walking away. We all went in and stood around her. Saint walked over to her face and swiped some hair away. Showing her bruising face. "She's dead" He said, just like rehearsed.
Kobra and Jet walked out of the room to go get the body bag and stretcher. "shh, it's us pretend to be dead" Saint whispered into her ear looking like he was turning her over. Party grabbed her arms and put them on her stomach like she was in a casket. The other two entered with the bag and stretcher. "thank you" She whispered the zipper going almost all the way up, but left just enough that she could get some air. They walked down the hall heads down not making any contact. Then they were stopped by a Drac. "you are going the wrong way" He said cocking his head to the side "oh, we are new recruits we weren't sure where to go" Jet said trying to be convincing
"i can show you" The Drac said "OK" Jet said starting to follow the man, just as they got to a door he shoved him in and locked it from the outside. "HEY!" The guy said sounding shocked. Jet and the other guys just walked out the back door with the body and no one noticed. When they were out of the sight of the headquarters they unzipped the body bag to a crying Scat. "I didn't think you were coming for me. I was terrified! That woman killed my baby, she told me. BLI needs to go down. She killed my.." I cried in to the closest person next to me. who ended up being Saint.
"Umm.." He said staying rigid, I looked up and he looked very uncomfortable "i'm sorry" I said taking a step back into Party's arms "no, i'm sorry. i'm just not used to people yet" He said shuffling his feet "of course we came for you" Ghoul said opening his arms for a hug, which i happily gave him "who killed your baby?" Kobra said getting angry looking towards the building. "not now, right now i want to go home" I said finally collapsing into Jet's arms. He easily lifted me and took me to the car.
Sign up to rate and review this story