Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

19

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 210 words - Complete

0Unrated
I felt like i was flying. Then i realized i was just being carried into the house. I looked up to see a smiling Ghoul. "Wake up sunshine" He said entering the house and carrying me all the way to my bed. I felt relieved the second i hit the soft comfortable bed. "hey Peaches" Saint said walking in with a blanket. Covering me up he opened his mouth to talk. "No need to apologise" I smiled. He just looked down and grinned. The rest of the guys came in, Party asked if i was OK, Kobra asked if i needed anything and Jet just said goodnight. "goodnight guys, i'll see you in the morning" I said closing my eyes. i've had enough excitement for one day.
Kobra went into the dining area. He was still pissed from earlier. Party came in right eafter. "Hey bro. what's wrong?" Party asked him, concerned. "I want to go back, i want to get revenge on the bitch that killled Dessey. I want that bitch dead" He said finally getting to a pause "me too. but right now all we can do is wait" Party said giving his brother a hug. He left the room. Kobra grabbed the door handle flinging it open.
Sign up to rate and review this story