Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

20

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 805 words - Complete

0Unrated
if the numbers don't match up it's becuase it's when she was rescued.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kobra went for a walk. He had to do something. if no one was with him on this then he would do it himself. But that is a suicide mission, infiltrate BLI just to kill someone that has hurt someone you love? that would be ridiculous. But she was just a baby. barely able to dress herself, how could BLI just shoot her? He went over and sat on a rock, and cried for a while. He got back up and headed for the house. Stopping only once he punched a nearby rock. only to hear a crack, it wasn't the rock either. He ran into the house pain shooting up his arm. He got inside and saw a disapproving Scat waiting there with the first aid kit already out.
~A week later~
I woke up to this sick feeling, running into the bathroom i barely made it to the toilet. I heard someone come in, they pulled up my hair and rubbed my back. after i was done puking i looked up to see Ghoul there with a towel in his hand. He wiped off my face and helped me lean up against the wall. "i don't feel so good" I said about to puke again "Just like a hangover?" Ghoul asked cocking his head to the side "worse" I said lurching for the toilet again "Guys" He hollered. soon the bathroom was full.
Party now held my hair, Ghoul sat by the toilet wiping my face and Jet was rubbing my back. Saint stood in the door way waiting for directions "water" Party said looking up to saint "OK" He said rushing out of the room "food poisoning?" Ghoul asked wiping my face again. "we would all have it" Jet said shaking his head "probably just the flu" Party said helping me up. Saint got back with the water and handed it to me. "thank you" I said weakly, they took me to the bed and left.
~Three weeks later~
"UGH! I'M GETTING FAT!!" I yelled, my pants didn't fit anymore and i was getting annoyed really easily. My shirts were getting smaller too. all i could wear were my old pajamas without feeling like i was gonna bulge out of it. That's it i'm going on a diet.
~Seven weeks later~
I walked out into the dining room craving EVERYTHING! I went to the fridge and got out the chocolate syrup, milk, ice cream, leftover dinner, bread and some random things i decided to grab. I sat down and just started eating. The guys came in, they were all laughing until they saw the table. Ghouls smile slid off of his face, Party's eyes got big, Kobra just smirked, Jet's mouth hung slack and Saint chuckled "Well Peaches, looks like you have a big appetite today.. care to share the REST of the food in the fridge?, oh wait i doubt there's anything in there..." He smiled "ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?" I yelled eating another spoonful of ice cream smothered in chocolate. "no..." He said looking down "whoa, calm down" Jet said taking a step closer barely dodging the plate that shattered on the wall behind him
"Um, Scat are you OK?" Party asked walking over to the table "OK?, how can i be OK? i'm fat, none of my clothes fit me, Saint thinks i'm eating the house and Jet just told me to calm down BUT I AM CALM!" I said breaking down in to tears. "i never said.." He said ducking as the pickles were thrown at him "What are you eating?" Saint asked looking at the pickles "Ice cream, oh and the house.." I said revengefully taking another bite of ice cream "um.. stand up" He said taking a few steps closer "why, so you can see how fat i am?" I said grabbing the bowl and standing "shit" He said walking over and putting his hand on my stomach "WHAT? NOW YOU ARE GONNA PLAY WITH MY FAT?" I said throwing the bowl down and stalking into my room.
Saint looked at the guys not knowing how to tell them. "good job pissing her off" Jet said sighing "not all my fault dude" He said glaring at him "Kobra, clean this up while i talk to her" Party said starting to walk away "why me?" Kobra whined "because i think you won't do a half ass job of it" Party said turning around to face his brother... Saints hand shot up. "we aren't in school.." Party said raising his eyebrow "Sorry" Saint said putting his hand down "alright Saint, what do you want to say" Party said trying to urge him on "oh, she's pregnant." Saint said looking at the not breathing guys.
Sign up to rate and review this story