Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

21

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 363 words - Complete

0Unrated
"That's not possible." Party said, no emotion in his face "I didn't have sex with her" Kobra said "me either" Jet said "Don't look at me" Ghoul said putting his hands up "me either" Party said looking towards Saint "no.. deffinately not" Saint said chuckling "there's only one other possibility" Party said frowning and looking towards the ground "BLI" Kobra said punching the wall. Scat ran out of the bedroom and looked at the dent in her wall "i'm so sorry" Kobra said stroking it like it would magically go away "WHY?" She yelled slowly walking over to the wall "i was angry,i'm sorry" Kobra said stepping over to let her assess the damage. "sorry? you are SORRY?" She said picking away at the dent, she started grabbing dry wall and tearing it out. Jet came up behind her and put his arms around her waist. He picked her up with ease and took her to the other side of the room. She went from kicking and screaming to falling into a heap. He set her down and she just fell to the floor. "i'm tired" She said getting up and walking away.
"We need to tell her" Party said staring after the point "she's only going to get worse, she need's to know" He said looking at Kobra "you go do it" "ME?" Kobra said pointing at himself. "I don't think so!" Kobra said turning his finger and placing the responsibility on Jet. Jet laughed going out the door. Saint followed after him. only Party and Kobra were left there fingers pointed at eachother. "rock paper scissors?" Party said smiling "you cheat" Kobra said shaking his head "ok, what if BOTH of us went in and told her?" He said "alright, but you are gonna be the closest." Kobra said shooing him away. It felt like we were going in to see a lioness. It was cold, dark and smelt funny in the room. "what" She said sitting on the bed in the darkest part of the room "we need to talk" Party said, his voice cracking "ok, what?" Scat said edging towards the middle of the bed "well..." Party started..
Sign up to rate and review this story