Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

22

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 428 words - Complete

0Unrated
Party started getting nervous. "we know why you are gaining weight" He said looking to the side "cuz i'm fat?" I pouted "no, um.. it's because..." He said not knowing how to say it without getting her mad. These mood swings were psycho. "because?" I said actually curious to hear why i'm fat "your pregnant" Party said bracing for impact "no i'm not" I said "good joke, good joke" I chuckled, i couldn't help but be a little frustrated at them. "but.. i haven't had sex in years. and i don't plan on it either." Scat said rolling her eyes "you didn't have sex." Kobra said behind Party "see honey, there is no way i could become pregnant." I stated. He looked like he was about to say something so i cut him off, if he didn't understand maybe i needed to explain to him. "OK, so the only way to get pregnant is... well.. you see... when a man and a woman" I started not sure how to do "the talk"
"NO!" Kobra said opening the door and walking out. Party chuckled and shook his head. Saint walked in. "hey peaches... i'm so happy for you! we are gonna be here for you, and we are gonna get BLI for doing this to you, but we are gonna have so much fun raising a baby. it will have like so many uncles, there is no way it will grow up wrong. i mean you know it's a blessing." Saint ranted. Party's eyes got wide as he looked at Scat's face growing redder and redder. "what? did i say something wrong" Saint asked sitting onto the edge of the bed "BLI?" I said trying to keep my calm.. failing... but trying.
"Oh, i came in a little early didn't I?" Saint said easing off the bed. "tell you what, i'm gonna go, and i'll see you later.." He said starting to leave. Party stopped him and smiled "nope, you told her you get to stay and make sure she's OK" Party chuckled slipping out the door "i'm pregnant" Scat said looking blankly at the wall. "yes." Saint said walking over to her and grabbing her hand. She snatched it away "go" She said still blankly staring at the wall "no, i'm gonna be here for you" Saint said nodding "GO, i know you want to and i don't want you to see this" She said tears streaking down her face "are you OK?" He asked getting up "i will be" She said laying down into a fetal position.
Sign up to rate and review this story