Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

1

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Spin off of Days in the Desert

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 267 words

1Exciting
"Shut up Twisted I know what i'm doing" Sigh said rubbing the sticks together again. "nine years and you are still a complete bitch" Twisted said running his hands through his hair and sighing "really? don't fucking start with me again Twisted i really don't need this from you." She said throwing the sticks down and grabbing a match from the emergency kit "no. that is for dire needs only." Twisted said grabbing the match and putting it back. "these are dire needs! i have been at the stupid fire for an hour and a half i'm tired and bitchy.. now you either start it or give me the match" Sigh said giving him crazy eyes "fine. i'll do it" He said walking over and rubbing the sticks. they immediately started smoking and a small fire erupted. He turned his head towards Sigh and gave her a smug grin, which was returned with Sighs middle finger and a stomp out of the safe house. She returned shortly cooled down. "We need to leave soon Twisted, it's been nine years, i don't think they are coming back." Sigh said taking a board from the side of the almost dilapidated house. "i've been thinking about that. but we need to raid first. that means we need to start practicing driving the cars again." Twisted said doctoring the fire, when he was satisfied it wouldn't go out he turned to his twin and pulled her into a hug. "We start practice tomorrow. it's time to live." He said looking into her face and smiling. "time to live" She smiled back.
Sign up to rate and review this story