Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

2

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 663 words

1Exciting
"Should we start practice?" Sigh said putting on the black and yellow shirt, Kobra's. then she slipped on the black jacket with the spider on the back, Jet's. She then grabbed the Light blue pants, from the contents of the pockets she found when they first went back she guessed it was Party's, and they were the only ones that fit her. She grabbed her mom's boots, holding them for a second before slipping them on. She looked up at her brother, who handed her a belt and the Green gun, Uncle Ghouls. "yea, i guess...." Twisted said putting on a plain black shirt and the bright red jacket, he then slipped on black pants we still couldn't decide who's they were, but by the wear on the hips we thought it was Ghouls. He then slipped on a pair of plain black boots. He grabbed a belt and slipped the bright yellow gun into the holster, stroking the butt for only a second before remembering that Sigh was there. "I wish you wouldn't do that" Sigh said putting her hand out for help up "what do you mean?" Twisted asked pulling her up "trying to be tough, never showing me your emotions" Sigh said grabbing him into a hug "please, let's start training. grab the book" Twisted said grabbing the shabby door and all but ripping it out of the frame and going outside.
"Ok, so it says to gently press down on the gas, then accelerate by pressing harder and harder on the gas until you have the desired speed, then keep your foot there and steer, if you want to go slower then you just start to take your foot off the gas. got that?" Twisted said, he learned this already but Sigh is just a little later on the driving thing. "yea" Sigh said gently pressing down on the gas and driving through the random things Twisted set up for her. "now turn, put your hands on the wheel and pull down, when you reach the angle you want to be at gently start letting up on your wheel. start to correct it. Good, now go a little faster." Twisted said getting jerked around by the jolt of the fast acceleration. "sorry" Sigh said taking a deep breath "it's ok, it takes practice." Twisted said stepping out of the car. "let me drive home" Twisted said jumping into the drivers seat and driving back to the shack. "I'm gonna go for a walk" Twisted said grabbing the book and heading out towards the side of the shack. "ok, i'll have dinner ready in about thirty minutes" Sigh said going into the door and grabbing some food from the small portable fridge.
"The book"
Hey, Um if you are reading this we are dusted. or captured. Now, this book is made for Sigh and Twisted so i really hope it's them that find this. It means you are still alive. In this book it will show you how to live..... survive in the desert. do not go out after dusk, that's when the Dracs attack. also if we are dusted before you learn how to drive i will leave you directions. The cars are both of yours do not fight over them. Decide who gets which one in the beginning it will be so much easier. Also if we don't show up in a month, move. We are not coming back. I'm sorry. In the back of the book you will find alot of survival guides and stories that i think will help you in a crisis or just in a bad time. We will always love you guys.
Don't let them take you alive..
Party.
The tears fell off of Twisted's cheeks, sobbing quietly he closed the book. There was a noise, Twisted jumped up, the footsteps getting closer. He grabbed for his gun raising it, he fired a warning shot. "Twisted!" He heard. Sigh sagged to the ground.
Sign up to rate and review this story