Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

8

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 332 words

1Original
"no!" Sigh screamed jumping out of the van, then everything went black. "she better not be dead" Lilith said glaring at the Drac, who just nodded and dragged Sigh back into the van. A shot rang out into the empty desert. "i said don't kill him!" Lilith said jogging towards Twisted. "we didn't my lady, we just took out his leg. he should be fine if we bandage him up and let the ray hole heal." The Drac replied bowing to her and tending to Twisted "you better hope that he's not permanently hurt" Lilith said angrily stocking off. She stalked to the truck and got in. Twisted was loaded in and they headed to BLI headquarters.
"She will be vital in getting the other Killjoys, maybe we can track her. thought it seems that alot of the tracking devices put in the Killjoys don't work..." Lilith said talking to someone outside Sigh's door. "we will have to check that." An oddly familiar voice said "good." Lilith said walking down the hall. The door opened and a man walked in, immediately she knew who it was.
"LET ME OUT!" Twisted yelled, screaming at the pain in his leg. "you bitch! you shot me!" He screamed trying to grab at his leg through the bindings. "don't move, it'll make it hurt worse" A woman came in with a syringe and pricked him, he immediately got tired. the last thing he saw was his Mother in the corner smiling a comforting smile.
"shhh." The man said stroking the tear from her face "you can't say anything, we could both get killed." "but.." Sigh started. the door opened "Shut up Killjoy, you are scum on the bottom of my shoe. if Lilith didn't want you alive i would happily kill you" He said giving her sad apologetic eyes "Michael enough" Lilith said grabbing a syringe and putting her to sleep. "it's time to put her in her room" Lilith said walking out of the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story