Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

9

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 344 words

1Original
"GravityDon't mean too much to meI'm who I've got to beThese pigs are after me,After you"The familiar voice sang. it made her miss home. she chimed in.
"Run away,Like it was yesterdayAnd we could run awayIf we could run away,Run away from here"She finished before she realized he was just looking at her, tears in his eyes. "are we alone?" Sigh whispered "yes." He said. he stood up and just looked at her
"uncle Kobra" Sigh whispered. "i.. i.." Sigh choked out, running out of breath she ran into his arms, sobbing. "shh, i'm going to get you guys out of here, if it's the last thing i do" Kobra said "how are you not dead, does that mean that everyone else is alive too?" Sigh said not moving from the embrace "no, they are gone. BLI don't know it's me. they know my name is Michael but they think that i am a different Mikey." Kobra said stroking her hair "you've grown up, so grown up" Kobra said tears running down his cheeks. "Uncle Kobra, how is Twisted?" Sigh asked looking up to him with worried eyes "he's ok. he's recovering" Kobra said looking grim "recovering? what are you saying? what did they do to him?" Sigh panicked stepping away "they shot him in the leg, nothing to be too worried about, the tracking device they put in him doesn't work, i made sure of that" Kobra said turning away and walking to the dresser and grabbing white clothes "i'm sorry but you have to wear this baby girl. i'm a BLI agent and i have to act like one when they are around, if they ask you i forced you into it and made you take the pills, act like a Drac around them. i will be back with updates and stuff. I love you Anna Marie" Kobra said embracing her one more time. "I love you too, uncle Kobra." She said sitting on the bed putting the clothes in her lap and just looking at them.
Sign up to rate and review this story