Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphan Re-Write

Through her tears, Jasmine spotted a hairbrush on the floor. In fury, she picked it up and chucked it at the mirror causing it to shatter. She walked over to the mirror and looked at herself. The black eye make-up was dripping down her cheeks, washing away with her tears. Why was the whole world against her? Why didn't anybody understand her?

'Well,' Jasmine thought 'If he plans to get rid of me then I suppose I shall have to get rid of him.'

So Jasmine started scrubbing off the make-up that helped her look like a little girl. It had taken her a lot of hard work to make sure nobody found out her secret. Wearing ribbons around her wrists and neck so nobody found out about her scars. Avoiding going to the dentist so they didn't find out about her false teeth. Singing everytime she had a bath so that nobody walked in and found her disgusting body.

"You're a freak..." Jasmine hissed at herself, continuing to rub off the make-up. The more she scrubbed, the more she revealed her real age. And the more she hated herself.

Once she was done with the make-up, she ripped off the ribbons. She had agreed with Aven when she had mocked them. They were stupid. But it wasn't like Jasmine could show anybody was underneath them. It wasn't fair. Why did Jasmine have to go around hiding herself?

She opened her mouth and took out her false teeth. Underneath the fake, pearly white ones were disgusting, jagged, yellowy brown teeth. Jasmine took out the hot pink streaks from her hair. They had only been hair extensions. She took a long look at herself in the mirror. The longer she stared, the more frustrated she got. Why did she have to look like this? Was it fair that she had to live her life with a disease? Of course she had killed people. They had deserved it. They took their everyday life forgranted. Never realised how lucky they were.

Jasmine grew angry and started trashing her room. She threw things about, smashed things, broke things and ripped things apart.

Downstairs, Gerard heard thumps and bangs upstairs but barely re-acted. His head was swimming from all the alcohol. Eventually he decided to go and check on her. Slowly he made his way up the stairs and into Jasmine's bedroom "Jasmine..." He was set and ready to apologise. But instead of finding Jasmine, he found a trashed room. With a sigh he flicked of the light and started to leave. But something caught his eye.

On the wall was an eerie blue light and little splodges of purple and red paint. It didn't take Gerard long to realise it was the blue light from the fishtank... But why was the paint glowing so brightly? Gerard pulled open the roof of the tank so the blue light filled the room. Over the weeks Jasmine had pinned up her drawings to the walls. In the daylight they looked sweet and innocent. In the blue light of the fish tank, they were horrific.

The drawing of the house that Jasmine had been working on for ages had dead bodies drawn everywhere and people getting tortured. When Gerard had met Jasmine, she had been painting a picture of lions. That picture was hanging up to. Jasmine had drawn fericious beasts all set and ready to eat them.

Behind the drawings, Gerard could see more paint. He tore down all the drawings until he saw a clear picture. It was two people, a man and a woman. They were kissing. On the other wall, Gerard tore down all the drawings and took a step breath and gasped. On the wall, Jasmine had drawn him and Frank. From the night she had walked downstairs and caught them doing 'it' in the kitchen.

Gerard stared at the drawing on the wall until he heard the phone rang downstairs. He trudged off to answer it.

It was Frank of course. Speeding down the road as fast as he could in a desperate attempt to make it home in time to save his husband. He knew he should try to warn Gerard what he'd found out about Jasmine though he was almost sure he wouldn't believe him. But then Frank did have some evidence that what he was telling Gerard was true.

Slowly and in a state of shock, Gerard reached for the phone. But as his fingers touched it, all the power went out and the phone went silent. Although he thought it was probably just a powercut, he decided he'd go and check just in case. In a draw in the kitchen was a torch. Gerard fished it out, clicked it on and creeped down into the basement. Someone had cut down the electricity on purpose. It was dangerous. Gerard had to creep back up the stairs.

Where was Jasmine? If she hadn't been in her room, had it been she who had cut off the power? Gerard tiptoed into the living room. What if Frank had been right all along? What if something was actually wrong with Jasmine?

Gerard was still thinking about this when he felt a shooting pain in his back. He spun around and saw Jasmine. It took him a moment to realise what had happened. Jasmine had stabbed him in the back with a knife.

Jasmine stood there and pulled the knife from his back. Gerard noticed the difference in her appearence. Her revolting teeth. How she didn't look like a little girl when she was wearing normal jeans and a top. The scars around her wrists and neck. Her long black hair tied into a ponytail so it wouldn't interfer when she killed off his entire family.

She stabbed him in the chest and watched him fall to the ground before leaping on top of him. The lack of alcohol didn't help his situation. Gerard tried his hardest to push Jasmine off of him but she was stronger. It took five stabs for Gerard to finally stop struggling. One more stab for him to be dead. Seven more stabs for Jasmine to be sure he wasn't just pretending.

Jasmine smirked then heard a little gasp. She realised she had murdered Gerard right in front of the stairs. Standing at the top of the stairs was Cameron, who had just watched her Father die.
Sign up to rate and review this story