Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All We Know is Falling...

(8)

by Thank_MCR 5 reviews

Shopping trip with fashionable males and tents in pants. W. T. F.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-15 - Updated: 2012-02-15 - 1410 words

1Ambiance
A/N- Okay, so I'm not quite happy with this chapter. I couldn't get scene transitions to work well, so this is what you guys get. Sorry. It's longer than the others though! A whole 3 pages on Microsoft Word! :DDDD
---

-
“Wake up sleepy head.” A deep voice mumbles from under me… UNDER ME? “Or roll over at least. You’re crushing me.” He laughs breathlessly. I open my eyes quickly to see that I’m wrapped around Frank tightly, head on his chest, legs wrapped sideways around his hips, my back to the couch I fell asleep on the previous night. I let go of him quickly, and he rolls away.
“Sorry Frank.” I say. Ray laughs from where he is, sitting on the loveseat with Bob, watching cartoons and holding hands.
“No it’s okay…” He says, “I , uhm… Can I use your shower?” He says, sitting up, crossing his legs.
“Yeah. You know where it is by now, and towels are in the hall closet.” I say as he runs out of the room. “That was… weird…” I mumble.
“Uh, Rox…?” Bob starts.
“What?”
“He’s taking a cold shower to get rid of the tent in his pants…” He laughs.
“Okay… well, uhm… ew.” I say.
“Yeah. And no, Ray, you are staying here.” He pulls Ray back down by the hand from where he was standing up, probably to injure Frank.
“That’s my little sister!”
“and she’s a grown woman.”
“A grown woman who’s going shopping with me and Mikey.” Gerard says from his coffee.
“Yep.” Mikey exclaims.
“What?”
“You can’t expect to wear boring clothes on tour. No way.” Gerard laughs, “You’re going shopping with us.” He says.
“Fine.” I mumble and go to change into clean clothes, then quickly brush through my hair, putting it in a curly, messy ponytail and almost putting on my McDonald’s hat. Then I remember that I’m not going into work today, pulling my hair out of the ponytail and doing my makeup quickly. I’m not going back to McDonald’s as a worker. The thought made me smile.
I walk out to the living room to see Frank sitting, wet hair dripping in his eyes, with the rest of the boys laughing about something.
“Ready?” Mikey asks,standing up.
“Yeah, just gotta get shoes.” I say.
“Where are you guys going?” Frank wonders out loud.
“Shopping.” Gerard says with a mile-wide grin.
“Make sure she gets something done about that hair too. It’s uncontrollable.” Frank says with a laugh and I grab at my wild mess of hair.
“Hey! Say’s the man who had a TENT IN HIS PANTS THIS MORNING.” I laugh.
“I did not.” He grumbles, “You are so inappropriate.
“Bob said you did.”
“Bob!” He yells.
“WELL YOU DID!” Bob laughs.
“Shut up.” He mumbles.
“Let’s go.” I say to Mikey and Gerard with a smile and they follow me to my car, leaving behind Ray, Frank and Bob. I drive to the local mall quickly, making small talk with the boys.
When we get to the mall, Gerard puts on a pair of sunglasses and they try to keep their heads down as we step into the Hot Topic. Gerard looks up at the row of t-shirts on the wall and turns slightly red, looking down again.
“What are you doing guys?” I ask, tapping him on the shoulder.
“Uhm… We’re in Hot Topic.” He says, voice a little odd. I look around, seeing Mikey looking at jeans and then look at the wall of shirts, seeing why he blushed.
“Oh. My Chemical Romance shirt.” I say, then duck down to the rack.
“What are you doing?” He mumbles.
“Finding the shirt. Duh.” I say.
“I can just give you one stupid.” He smacks the back of my head.
“No. I refuse.” I say, standing up with the shirt.
“Fine, be that way.” I go over to Mikey to see what he’s picked up. After trying on a few hundred different pairs of pants and random band shirts, we pick 10 pairs of pants and 7 shirts.
“This should be enough for here.” Mikey says, piling the things onto the counter. The woman at the counter looks up to start checking us out, sees Mikey and Gerard, and blushes brightly, but continues to do her job. I pay quickly and we start to walk out when she speaks up.
“Can I trouble you for your autographs?” She says meekly from behind her crimson hair.
“Uh, sure.” Says Gerard, picking up a pen, “What’s your name?”
“It’s Kirrah Louise.” She hands him a piece of paper.
“Okay.” Gerard smiles, handing the pen to Mikey, “Here.”
“T-thank you.” She stutters when Mikey hands the paper back to her, “Uhm… Come again soon… or whatever.”
“Bye Kirrah.” Gerard says as we leave. We walk around the mall for hours, stopping at Journey’s to get shoes and a salon.
“I think you will need it thinned a little and a fringe color.” Gerard comments, “It’ll look badass.”
“Sounds cool. I’m thinking red.” I tell the hairstylist, “I need it thinned a little so I can actually straighten it and the like.”
“Sounds good. I can do that.” She says, and an hour later I’m paying for my haircut.
“Thanks for coming in!” She says happily as we leave.
“So, what do you guys want to do now?” I ask.
“Okay, seriously, I want coffee.” Gerard says.
“Starbucks?” I raise an eyebrow.
“Fuck. Yes.” He says and I giggle. We go to the Starbucks close by, Mikey getting noticed by a few people, same with Gerard, so we leave after we get our coffee and head back to the apartment.
“Woah. Shit dude, where the fuck did your rats nest go?” Frank asks as I walk into the place.
“Shut the fuck up.” I grumble, passing by him. He may be cute, but god, he’s being a douche.
“No, it looks sweet.” He says.
“Thanks?”
“Where are Bob and Ray?” I look around the small living room.
“Rain’s room, getting your stuff.”
“They’re WHAT?”
“If you’re gonna be on the tour-bus, you’re gonna need your stuff.” Gerard says with a laugh.
“Most of this is Rain’s.” I say, walking into my room, “Except my underwear and clothes.”
“Not touching that underwear, it’s my sisters.” Ray says.
“Not touching that underwear, it’s a girls.” Bob says.
“Not touching that underwear, it’s overstepping boundaries.” Frank says.
“NONE OF YOU SHOULD EVEN BE IN HERE, JUST GET OUT OF HERE.” I say, and push all but Gerard and Mikey out of the room.
“Why are we allowed to stay?”
“Ray is a dork, Bob is too gay, and Frank is a pervy douche. You two seem normal.” I explain, bending down to get my suitcase.
“Really? A pervy douche?” Mikey raises an eyebrow.
“Yep.” I say and silently start packing.
“You like him don’t you?” Gerard asks carefully.
“Huh?”
“You like Frank.” He states.
“Uh. No.” I lie, “You ARE aware I just separated from my boyfriend of several years?”
“No. You separated from your bastard of a few years.”
“He was generally nice. That’s why Ray never found out. It’s just when he drinks.”
“Which is how often?” Mikey pipes up.
“A lot.” I almost laugh. I continue to pack silently, and eventually the boys find their way out and Frank finds his way in.
“How are you doing?” He asks, more carefully than Gerard even.
“I’m fine.”
“Really?” He puts a hand on my shoulder, crouching down by me on the floor.
“Really. My feelings for him were gone months ago, actually. I couldn’t stand him.” I explain, turning towards him, “This was just the final push. Thank you guys for being here, otherwise he wouldn’t have gotten punched and ran away.”
“Well you’re welcome.” He laughs gently. I stand up, as does he and I quickly wrap my arms around him. “Wha---?” He starts, but stops and wraps his own arms around me.
“Are you okay?” He asks after a few minutes. I lift my head from his shoulder and nod gently.
“I think so.” He smiles.
“Good.”
-
SO THERE IT IS! I'm already working on the next chapter tonight! Hope you enjoyed.
Sign up to rate and review this story