Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All We Know is Falling...

(9)

by Thank_MCR 3 reviews

Tour bus intros and ooooh! FRANKIE CUDDLES.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-17 - Updated: 2012-02-17 - 901 words

0Unrated
“So! Welcome to your first day on the My Chemical Romance tour!” Gerard exclaims as the bus starts to drive away, Belleville buildings passing by outside the window.
“How are you feeling?” Frank asks gently, putting a hand on my shoulder.
“Good. Really good.” I say, “Okay… It’s a little weird. I’m not going back to work today. That’s weird. I’m not dealing with Rain. That’s even weirder.”
“You’ll get used to it. It was weird to be on tour for me at first too.” Frank says, “But I had these guys who were just as scared and excited about it as me. Hell, I’m just as excited now.” He laughs, and pulls me into a hug.
“So, are you two like… a thing?” Bob asks, eyes questioning.
“No. NO!” I say, “No. We are not.”
“I just like hugs.” Frank says, “And she’s softer than Gerard.”
“Hey!” Gerard exclaims from his spot on the couch, through his coffee.
“It’s true!” Frank shoots back.
“Frank, shut the fuck up.” I tell him with a squeeze to the waist.
“Ow! FINE.” He complains. I finally let him go with reluctance I hope isn’t visible and he goes to the bunks.
“You really like him don’t you?” Mikey asks.
“Shut up Mikes.” I say, but nod a slight bit.
“It’s Mikes now?” He raises one thick eyebrow.
“Mikey, we’re going to be on this bus together a long. Time.” I step closer to him.
“And that won’t change my feeling about you.” He steps even closer.
“And those would be?” I put my arms around his tiny waist and smirk up at him.
“That after only a few days…” He says, “I think that there is no way you’re Ray’s sister.”
“Huh?”
“Because you’re obviously Gerard and I’s sister.” He says, poking one finger between my eyebrows. I laugh and move away from him, sitting down awkwardly on the couch next to Gerard and looking out the window.
“Okay, this is really weird.” I say, rubbing my forehead.
“Want some coffee?” Gerard offers.
“No thanks Gerard.” I say and look up.
“You okay?” Ray asks, walking in and patting my back.
“I think it’s just motion sickness. I need to not look out the windows.” I say with a slight laugh.
“Yeah, it happens. Look, our next show is tonight Roanoke, Virginia.” Ray says, “Why don’t you go nap until then. I kinda want you to see the show tonight.”
“Okay. Yeah, I want to see the show tonight.” I sigh, standing up, “See you guys later.”
“I’ll wake you up when we get there.” He says as I pass through the small door.
“’Kay.” I mumble. I unbutton my button-up over-shirt, leaving just my tank-top.
“Oh. Hey.” Frank says, looking out of the curtain of his upper-bunk.
“Hey. I’m gonna take a nap, so… which one am I sleeping in?” I ask quietly.
“Motion sickness?”
“Yeah.” I rub my forehead again.
“Right here.” He points to the bunk under his own.
“Thanks.” I say and climb in and face the wall, trying to sleep right away, “Frank?”
“Yes Roxanne?”
“I can’t sleep.” I say, giving up after half an hour.
“Need me down there?” He asks.
“Please?” I say and close my eyes again when I feel warm arms around my waist.
“Better?” I can almost hear the smile in his voice.
“Tons.”
“Why?” He wonders, “I mean, last night you ended up cuddling me, and the night before you wrapped around me like a monkey.”
“Causing a pants tent.” I giggle.
“Yes! Yes, okay I get it. I got a boner because an attractive woman was pressing into my side with her legs wrapped around me.” He laughs, breath blowing on my ear, “But I want to know.”
“I really don’t know.” I say, turning in his arms towards him and looking into his hazel eyes.
“Oh.” He says.
“You just make me feel really comfortable, and the past few days have been odd.” I say, “I just feel comfortable around you.”
“Are you sure I’m not like… a friend-rebound?” He raises an eyebrow.
“No. You are definitely not a rebound of any sort. I didn’t have feelings for Rain.”
“But you couldn’t leave him because you were scared.” He finishes. I nod and he quickly pulls me to his chest. “You won’t ever have to deal with him again.” He whispers, “I’ll make sure you won’t.”
“You won’t have to ‘make sure’ anyway. Rain doesn’t care.” I whisper back into his t-shirt.
“I still promise.” He laughs breathily.
“Well that’s sweet.” I mumble, “Let me sleep now.” He chuckles quietly and rubs patterns on my back.
“Alright, go to sleep.” He says, and starts humming quietly to an unknown song.
--------------
A/N- Well! This is short! But I'm almost done with writing the first show and such... but I had to post this because otherwise it would be WAY long and you guys would get bored with me. Hey, I have a question. Do I have anyone who draws reading this? I was wondering if you would draw me the Frankie/Roxxie cuddles/comfort scene? Remember, they're only friends!

Thanks for reading! Rate and Review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story