Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All We Know is Falling...

(10!)

by Thank_MCR 1 review

First concert and things after!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-17 - Updated: 2012-02-18 - 1554 words

0Unrated
A/N- I have to admit something! I don't fucking know what era i'm writing this in... The band is on tour for Three Cheers, but in a tour bus rather than a van, so i'm thinking it's later, and Bob is their drummer in this and basically Matt never existed and I need to start incorporating other people close to the band soon. Maybe Gerard or Mikey's girlfriends, their manager, makeup people, other such things. And I want to dive a little into Roxanne's past... But not until later! It will come eventually! Maybe... But now after this extremely long authors note, ON WITH THE STORY.
COMMENCE READING!
---
“Aww. They’re so cute!” I hear a voice whisper excitedly, feet away from the bunk I was sleeping in with Frank.
“Shut up! You’re going to wake them up!” I hear Mikey whispers back angrily.
“We have to wake them up anyway!” Ray says, “Just get out here guys; I need to talk to Rox anyway.”
“Okay.” Bob says, pulling the rest of the boys out of the room probably. Once I hear the door shut, I crack an eye open to see Frank’s chest rising and falling deep in sleep.
“Frankie.” I sing, “We have to wake up Frank or the big bad afro-headed man is going to wake you up violently.”
“LemmesleepRox…” He says, “I just want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep.” He adds with a whine.
“If you keep sleeping you’ll miss the show and we don’t have a second guitarist.” Ray says, now ducked down by the bunk and looking in.
“Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.” He sighs and I feel him unwrap his arms from around my waist.
“Oh come on!” Ray says, “You LOVE shows.”
“I also love sleep and cuddling with your sister.”
“Well you can do that after the show.” Ray laughs, “If she lets you.”
“Oh, I will.” I say and gently push Frank out of the bunk. I push a little too hard and Ray steps back, resulting in Frank hitting the floor face-first.
“Owwwwwwwwwwwwwie.” He groans.
“Just get up. Rox, can I talk to you?” Ray asks.
“Yeah… Frank, leave.” I order and Frank crawls out of the bunkroom, closing the door behind him.
“So, again I ask, are you and Frank together?”
“No. We aren’t.” I say, “Just close friends as of now.”
“But you want to be more.” He states, with wonder in his voice.
“Yes.” I say, “But technically, Rain and I just broke up a few days ago and though I wasn’t emotionally invested in the relationship, I don’t want to hurt Frank or make him think he’s the rebound.”
“I see. I understand.” He says and hugs me, “Get ready. Sound check is soon, then you can come and we’ll hang out in the back room.” He adds. I get ready for the show, everyone else does, sound check passes fast and soon enough, I’m standing backstage looking out to the stage where Gerard is greeting the audience.
“Hello Roanoke Virginia! We are MY. CHEMICAL. ROMANCE!” He shouts the band’s name and the band starts playing.
“I held you close as we both shook, for the last time TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK!” Gerard sings and Frank looks back to me, winking. I feel a blush creep up my cheeks as we walks towards Gerard, grabs his face and pulls it towards his own in a heated-looking kiss.
“Whoa.” Gerard says into his mic quietly before continuing to sing, catching up, “I’m not o-fucking-kay!”
The kiss isn’t repeated that night, and they play through the songs from Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, then go to play a song from their previous CD, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love. I instantly recognize it as the song Frank was humming into my ear earlier today when I was sleeping.
“Hand in mine, into your icy blues.” Gerard sings, “And then I’d say to you, we could take to the highway with this trunk of ammunition too, I’d end my days with you in a hail of bullets.” I smile out to Ray on the stage when he looks back to me.
“Thanks for coming out everyone!” Gerard finishes and walks off the stage as the crowd cheers and starts to clear out. Ray runs to Bob and kisses him quickly, not caring that everyone can see and Frank runs to me, throwing his arms around me with a spin.
“What did you think?” He asks with a cocky smirk, pulling away.
“It was amazing!” I exclaim, “I’m really excited being here!” I’m bouncing on the balls of my feet.
“I know right! Just- the energy- here is amazing! I love shows!” He bounces.
“What was with the kiss by the way?” I wonder aloud.
“Just something we do. Gets the crowd riled up.” He shrugs.
“I have to go hug Ray and the rest of the guys too!” I say, bounding off to find Ray. I find him pretty quickly, talking to Bob.
“How did you like the show?” Ray asks and I hug him.
“It was amazing! I’m totally telling mom that you’re not wasting your time with this whole band thing.”
“Oh yey! She’ll believe you!” He says with a laugh and his smile made of kittens and sunshine.
“Bob! I need a hug from the sweaty drummer bear!” I laugh and jump at him. He laughs back and I let go of him quickly, “Where would Gerard and Mikey be?”
“Both are probably in the back room where we were hanging out before the show.” Bob answers.
“Okay! I’m going to go find them!” I say.
“Bob, can I have a kiss?” I hear Ray say quietly as I walk away and look behind me and see Bob nod and kiss him.
“Great show guys!” I say, waltzing into the room with the green walls, where we were hanging out before the show to see Mikey sitting on a couch shirtless and Gerard in a baggy tank-top.
“Whoa, whoa, whoa! PLEASE tell me I came in after a hot gay Waycest session.” I laugh and Mikey glares.
“Okay, even if I was gay and he wasn’t my brother, THAT wouldn’t happen.” Mikey admits.
“That’s okay, because I don’t like scrawny boys.” Gerard giggles.
“Wow.” Mikey throws up his arms.
“Just get up Mikey! You too Gee! I need hugs because that show was amazing and you two are WAY too relaxed!” I yell and pull him up by the arm. He hugs me and so does Gerard, “Okay, sit back down, do your thing. I’m going to find Frankie because he’s hyper and fun and you two are boring.” I say before rushing back out of the room to where I last saw Frank, and WHAT DO YOU KNOW, he’s still there, playing with his guitar strings.
“Hey! We should go party or something!” He suggests.
“Don’t you have an interview tomorrow morning?”
“Dammit! We do!” He exclaims, “Let’s get back to the bus.” He sighs.
“We probably should.” I say, “I think Bob and Ray did already.”
“Have you just been running around back here?” He gestures around.
“Yes.” I nod.
“Okay, let’s get you back to the bus and get you calmed DOWN.” He says, rubbing my arms up and down fast.
“Fine.” I say, and after another half hour we’re back on the bus.
“You want to go to bed? You have an early morning tomorrow.” I ask.
“Yeah. Share bunks again?” He asks gently.
“Uh…” I start.
“I’m sorry. No, never mind. That was weird of me.” He says and climbs into his bunk. I try to cover my disappointment climb into my own bunk, below his and face the wall of the bus, trying not to sigh sadly.
“Frank?” I whisper.
“Yes?” He whispers back.
“I need you.” I hear sheets rustle above me and light shines into my bunk, indicating that my curtain had been opened before I feel warm arms wrap around me lightly.
“Better?” He whispers softly into my ear, warm breath hitting the side of my face.
“A million times.” I snuggle back into his chest and his arms cages around me protectively. He starts humming the tune from earlier today again, this time, I know what song it is.
“Demolition Lovers?” I whisper.
“Right.” He says and continues to hum.
“It’s beautiful.”
“I think it’s my favorite of ours. Not to play, but just to listen to.” He explains.
“That makes sense.” I say before shutting my eyes again and drifting to sleep to his slowing humming.
---
A/N AGAIN- ALRIGHTY! So, the concert itself didn't end up quite as long or as detailed as I wanted it to be... only half a page on Microsoft Word... Please forgive me?
Thank you to my reviewers, by the way! You are all wonderful and I will bake you all cookies and them eat them all while posing as you! :DDD
Not working on the next chapter yet actually. I need sleep sometimes guys!
I'll update asap, but you'll have to wait!
R&R PLEASE!
Sign up to rate and review this story