Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All We Know is Falling...

(11)

by Thank_MCR 4 reviews

Shirtless Frank, tattoos and annoying interviewers.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-19 - Updated: 2012-02-20 - 959 words

0Unrated
I wake up cold and immediately know why.
“Damn interview at 10 in the morning.” I hear Frank grumble and hear a zipper being zipped.
“Is it safe for me to come out?” I ask, not wanting to see him in his skivvies just yet.
“I’ve got pants on!” He says, and I open the curtain to see him struggling with a belt and with no shirt. And wow. Oh wow. He is so fucking hot. And WHAT does that tattoo say? “Like what you see?” He asks cockily when he notices my staring eyes. I look up to his face and feel myself blush before getting out of the bunk.
“Shut up Frank.” I mumble, “Get a damn shirt on.”
“It says ‘search and destroy’ by the way.” He says.
“Wha-?”
“That’s what you were staring at, right? The tattoo? It says ‘search and destroy’.” He smiles.
“Yeah. Cool.” I mumble and grab clothes, going to the small bathroom to change.
“So you’re coming to the interview, right?” He asks through the door.
“I have nothing else to do. I left my life back in Jersey.” I say, squeezing into black skinny jeans and a red tank-top.
“Oh. Yeah. Right. I forgot about that.” He says quietly. I step out of the bathroom and wrap my arms around him quickly.
“Thank you Frank.” I mumble into his shoulder before pulling away to put on some makeup and brush my hair.
“’Welcome.” He says, pushing me aside to do his own makeup before we head out into the ‘living room’ area of the bus.
“So let’s get over there!” Gerard says as we leave the bus and head to the interview.
-
“So boys, it’s been seen that there’s an extra person on the tour bus. Care to clear anything up?” I hear the annoying voice of the interviewer ask 10 minutes into the interview. I’m sitting on the edge of the studio audience, watching the boys answer her annoying questions.
“We actually have Ray’s sister Roxanne on tour with us for the rest of the tour.” Gerard says and points to me.
“Oh. And how’s that like, having a sibling there?” She asks Ray.
“It’s a little weird, but mostly because it’s been us guys for a while now and adding a woman to the group changes the dynamics a little.”
“It must be.” She nods, “But you’re enjoying having her along for the ride?”
“Yeah. I mean, she’s really cool and smart and it’s easy to just be yourself around her.” Frank says, “No faking.”
“So there’s also a big rumor running around that there is a romance here between you, Frank, and Gerard?” Oh god, she’s asking about Ferard.
“No, no, no. It happens on stage, gets the crowd riled up, but no. I’m a straight man.” Frank answers politely, “If I was gay though… I would date Gerard.”
“Oh, psha. Like I would date you!” Gerard smacks the side of his head, “No, there isn’t a relationship between Frank and I, but there is a tour-bus relationship.”
“and who would those two be? One of you and Roxanne?” She asks. Ray and Bob clasp hands and hold them above their heads.
“Actually, it’s them.” Mikey speaks up and points.
“Really?” She sounds like she’s in disbelief.
“Oh yes.”
“That’s surprising. You two seem the least… effeminate of the band.”
“We are, but that doesn’t make us any less gay or in love.” Bob says gruffly.
“Okay! Well we are out of time today!” She says, clasping her hands together and flipping her long blond hair, “Hopefully, we’ll see you men later! Maybe in a year or two?”
“Be prepared.” Gerard says with a devilish grin.
“Will do.” She says before standing up, “Well that’s our show for today, we talked to My Chemical Romance, thank you for being on the show and dishing about relationships.” She says, “Hope you have a good day everybody!” And the camera stops rolling.
“Boys, boys, thank you for being here today!” She says happily to the boys, while Frank motions me over.
“What did you think?” He whispers into my ear.
“She’s really annoying.” I whisper back and he laughs quietly.
“Oh yes.” He agrees.
“And you must be Roxanne?” She asks, walking over.
“Yeah. Hi.” I rub the back of my neck awkwardly.
“So how is it being on the tour bus?”
“Hey… Kathy, the interview is over. Rox isn’t in it.” Frank says, telling her she’s treading on eggshells.
“Hey! Frank I can speak for myself you know!” I smack the back of his head, “But I’m sorry miss, I’d rather not answer any questions.”
“Oh, that’s fine.” She says, “Good to meet you.” She is almost immediately whisked away by people and we eventually find ourselves back on the tour bus as it drives us to Charlotte, North Carolina.
“So ARE you enjoying the tour?” Frank asks me.
“So far, yes.” I smile and grab his hand, “Helps that you guys are all friendly.”
“Yeah, because if we were assholes this would be a lot less fun.” Bob snorts.
“Weird, I was under the impression that Frank IS an asshole.” Gerard snorts.
“Hey!” Frank yells and I laugh.
“He is not! He’s just misunderstood.” I defend him, “The only asshole in my life is Rain.”
“Rain isn’t in your life anymore.” Frank reminds me.
“Oh yeah.” I say.
This is my life now.
---------------------
And she's loving every second of it~!


Rate and Review please, and a shoutout to Kirrah! Thank you for all the reviews!
Sign up to rate and review this story