Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All We Know is Falling...

(12)

by Thank_MCR 4 reviews

Two months later in tour and GUESS WHAT? San Fran. and RAIN.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-02-22 - Updated: 2012-02-23 - 1359 words

1Original
“Wake up puffy head.” Frank mumbles from next to me and ruffles my hair. I turn towards him and bury my head into his chest.
“No. I just want to sleep.” I whisper.
“Well too bad.” He whispers back, “We have to explore.”
“Noooooo.” I whine, “I like being here. You’re warm.”
“Too bad.” He says and backs out of the bunk, leaving me cold.
“Damn you!” I say, crawling out and smacking his shirtless, tattooed chest. Ow. My hand. That hurt.
“We have things to do today!”
“Like?”
“EVERYTHING.” He says, “We’re in San Francisco!”
“Shut up you two.” Mikey mumbles from his bunk.
“NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!” Frank and I sing loudly.
“Brats.”
“Damn straight.” I say as we walk out of the bunkroom, Frank finally having gotten a shirt on. This had been my life for almost two months now. No, Frank and I weren’t dating. I want to date him, I want to tell him my feelings, but I really don’t want to risk what we have now. I get to cuddle him every night and I get forehead kisses a lot of the time. I can safely say he’s my best friend, though sometimes I miss Julie, the 16 year old that works at the music store back in Jersey.
I’m shaken out of my thoughts when a coffee mug is placed in my hands.
“What’s up?” He asks, placing a hand on my shoulder carefully and raising an eyebrow.
“Thinking.” I reply.
“About?” He smiles nervously.
“I’m thinking about how much my life has changed in two months.”
“Oh yeah?”
“I was in Jersey with an abusive boyfriend and a music-store two months ago. Now I’m on tour with a great band and surrounded by friends.” I say, taking a sip of my coffee, “I like the change.” I add with a laugh.
“Of course you do. And great? Thanks.” Frank says, slipping an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to the short man.
“Yes, great. I still haven’t gotten tired of hearing your songs.” I say.
“Let’s go see San Fran!” He says as we leave the tour bus, and I quickly grab my cell phone off the charger. We walk around, enjoying the warm weather, riding a cable car, visiting Chinatown and getting lunch. My phone rings as we’re walking.
In the middle of a gunfight~ In the center of a resurant~ They say, “Come with. Your. Arms. Raised. High!” Well they’re never gonna get me~
“We’re your ringtone?” Frank asks, suppressing a laugh.
“Yes, now shut up.” I say and answer my phone without checking the ID, “Hello?”
“Roxxie…” I hear Rain say from the other end of the line, “Where did you disappear to?”
“It’s none of your business. Please, leave me alone.”
“Are you in Jersey?”
“No. As of right now, I’m in San Francisco, but by tomorrow, I won’t be.”
“You’re not going to kill yourself, are you?”
“No.” I say, “I just… I really don’t want to talk to you Rain. We’re over and I don’t want to deal with you anymore in my life.”
“I love you, Rox.”
“And I believe that. But, I don’t love you.” I say and smile sadly to Frank, who looks confused, “I can’t deal with you anymore and I don’t want to. So please stay out of my life?”
“If that’s what you really want…” Rain sighs, “But call me if you ever want a second chance at this.”
“There’s no turning back. I don’t want a second chance.” I say, “Goodbye.” I don’t listen for his reply before ending the call.
“I’m confused.” Frank states.
“I know.” I say, “Your face says that.”
“Who was that?”
“Rain.”
“Oh.” His face drops.
“Frank, I don’t want to deal with him ever again.” I say and wrap am arm around his waist.
“You won’t have to. I promised you that the first night on the tour bus.” He says and unwraps from my arm, grabbing my hand instead, “I promise now too.”
“I trust you.” I say, “Frank…” I stop short of telling him everything.
“What?” He raises an eyebrow.
“I… I can’t tell you.” I explain.
“Why not? You can tell me anything.”
“It’ll ruin our friendship.” Oh gawd, I can feel the tears welling up, “I would hate to lose you as a friend, so I can’t tell you.”
“How is it going to ruin it?” He looks really worried now, eyes filled with sympathy.
“Because if I tell you that I love you you’ll get freaked out and run away and hate me forever because there’s NO way you can ever possibly return those feelings for a girl you only met two months ago when her brother showed up in town with his band and they found out her boyfriend of forever was hurting her.” I say, “If I tell you how much I care about you, you won’t see me the same. You’ll think something horrible and I won’t be able to stand it if you reject me.” I say, standing in the middle of a San Francisco sidewalk, crying from fear and shaking and all I can focus on is the fact that his hand has yet to let go of mine, “And… and then… then you’ll hate me forever… and.”
“Roxanne?” He cuts me off.
“What Frank!?” I exclaim.
“Shut up.” He says, lifting my chin and kissing me gently, and OH MY GOD FRANK IERO IS FUCKING KISSING ME. It takes a moment for me to respond, kissing back just as gently. He pulls away. “Rox, you’ve only been here for two months and you’ve changed everything. I can’t even sleep without you by my side at night, head on my shoulder or drooling soaking the chest of my shirt. I can’t even imagine a second tour or a third without you there with us, and I absolutely can’t stand the thought of walking in on Bob and Ray without you there to comfort me after seeing one of their naked asses.” And now I’m crying again, tears of happiness and laughing, “Roxanne Lee Toro, I’m just as much in love with you as you just admitted you’re in love with me.” He says and kisses me again.
“Frank.” I say, wiping my tears off my face, “I just realized something.”
“What?” He asks quietly.
“We’re in the middle of San Francisco, and people are staring.” I duck my head and blush.
“Let them.” He says before pulling me in for another kiss.
“This is us admitting our feelings, right?” I raise an eyebrow.
“I would believe so. Why?”
“Well now the only step left is living happily ever after.” I say, making him laugh, and I pull him in for yet another kiss.
--------------------------------


You guys...
You guys...
You guys...
You guys...
...
You guys...
You guys?
Are you reading?
Are you---- Are you reading? I don't think you're reading...
BALHFIESBFIGHESOIKLJCJDSH!!!!!!!!
Okay, now that I have your attention...

This might be the end.
:0

This might be the end of Roxanne's journey.
Frank and Roxanne are together! I could end it now if I want!
I'm not sure I will, but I'm not sure I won't.

Maybe I'll do a sequel on like... the next tour, when Bray is OBVIOUSLY still together and life is perfect in perfect band-ville and life is never complicated and they see other countries and it's perfect. Or maybe I should do a sequel of the next tour (Which I would ASSUME be The Black Parade tour) and have character death...
Maybe.
Maybe.
But maybe I'll stop here.
I think I will write a sequel though I'm not sure when or anything. I have a lot of stuff about to go down, but I'll start on it ASAP.
'Tis an obnoxiously long author's note.
So I bid you goodbye.


Transmission end,
Cyanide Corpse
Sign up to rate and review this story