Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Die For You

Black Night

by ilovefrankieieroxx 4 reviews

Black knight is a long way from home.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-02-18 - Updated: 2012-02-18 - 990 words

0Unrated
Hey people. I’m going to focus on this story cause if I try and write on my other stories then Jane’ll rip my head off. So yeah. Title is for once not from Misfits but from Deep Purple cause they are fucking IMENSE! So yeah anyway this is going to show what Gerard’s business is like. Remember to rate and review. Btw the dude Ryan Brown is based of a dude from my primary school who was a douche bag with the same name :P Sorry if it's short, I just wanted to give you an update

Enjoy
Rosie :)


Die For You
Chapter Four
Black Night
By Apollonia Corleone
A.K.A: ilovefrankieieroxx

Hackney, London, England
30th December 2345
01:15am

Apollonia walked out of the brightly lit brothel. Neon lights flashed beckoning customers in. A black limo lay in wait for her. The windows tinted black so observers could not see the occupants.

Upon entering the vehicle. The engine started and drove off to Way’s gambling house. She sat back and closed her heavily made up lids. Breathing evenly.

She had started to regret seeing Iero first because that meant that she’ll be in a bad mood when she sees Gerard. But Way always made her feel better even if she was in her foulest mood. This way she wouldn’t be in a bad mood when she see’s her beautiful wife and child.

Lighting up a cancer stick she inhaled the toxic fumes her lids still closed, thinking. When the limo stopped, she finally snapped the lids open, stubbed out the burning smoke and exited the car.

She climbed the stone steps up to the building slowly and carefully, hearing the click of her heel echo across the deserted scene. Letting the occupants inside knowing of her presence.

Entering the building a man in a black tuxedo and red tie complete with red rose placed her hand in his and pulled it to his lips, kissing the elaborate and expensive ring encrusted on her middle finger then lowering it.

“Don Corleone” he greeted. He never called her anything else but her formal title. His father had raised him to be respectful to everyone higher above him. Unlike Iero whose father was either out drinking or beating his wife. Therefore Frank never learnt respect.

Turning Way leaded her to his study. Looking around at the dark corridors Apollonia was impressed he had improved a lot since her last visit. He didn’t have much money then so the furniture and decoration was quite cheap however now he was a millionaire and showed it by decorating the walls with expensive paintings and rich carpets adorned the floors.

Entering his office the Don of all Don’s was greeted by Michael Way, Gerard’s younger brother and his Consigliori

Michael Way preferred to be called Mikey and was by everyone except his brother who is called everyone by their proper name or title. He was not stuck up or posh in any way shape or form but just formal.

Michael had mousey hair which was straightened with a pair of thick framed glasses over it. He was taller than the both Don’s by a couple of inches. He had his hands behind his back in a sign of respect.

“I’ve missed you Gerard. No other Don’s have any respect anymore. I had to see Frank before I came here” a sigh “I think it is possible that my hatred of him has intensified” He nodded and smiled sympathetically
“Society has become corrupted these last few years. Frank will always be how he is you can’t change him” she sighed and agreed with an incline of her head.

“Anyway show me around here. You’ve become a lot richer I see than before and I’ve heard some good feedback from my sources.” He smiled politely and led her out of his office. Down the rich carpeted hallways. “I’ve heard you have refused an offer to add to your fortune in the ways of prostitution” He nodded again. Feeling slightly dizzy with all this nodding.
“I do not want to downgrade women”

When they arrived at the grand hall. All the tables were occupied with men shouting their bets drunkenly as very attractive girls and guys waitered their alcoholic beverages. The room was dimly lit the harsh glare of the light above the table illuminated the bets.

Apollonia smiled slightly and nodded her approval. A band was playing quietly in the corner of the room, but was hard to hear over the ruckus of the drunken gamblers and the laughter of men making very inappropriate comments about girls. Usually Apollonia would have gone straight to the offender and punched him in the face; however this was not her business so it was up to Gerard to sort it out.

She looked at him expectedly and he turned to a very tough looking guard and nodded, the guard walked over to the offender and calmly asked him to leave. He refused, too drunken to really comprehend what he was doing. So the guard took hold of his arm and dragged him out. The rest of the room, carried on like nothing had happened.

“Does this happen a lot?” asked Apollonia
“Every day.” He sighed. “That man is called Ryan Brown; he comes here every night, gambles, drinks and tries to get one of the waitresses to shag him. The only thing stopping us from permanently barring him is, he is a very unlucky gambler and he always drinks the most expensive alcohol therefore he brings a lot of money in”

She nodded her approval of his logic. And signalled for him to continue the tour.

He nodded and turned on his heels and out of the grand door they had entered. They walked down the carpeted corridor, until they reached a plain black door
Sign up to rate and review this story