Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Wizard's Justice

Wizard's Justice

by sltracy 1 review

Harry Potter's life takes a turn from the path that Dumbledore tries to set for him by leaving him with the Dursleys. The son of two pantheons-Celtic and Greek-He is raised on Themyscira by the Ama...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Dumbledore - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-02-19 - Updated: 2012-02-19 - 3743 words

3Original
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter book, or movie series. Harry Potter is the property and its characters are owned by JK Rowling in association with Warner Brothers. While the Justice league is the property and its characters are owned by DC Comics in association with Cartoon Network.

Authors Notes:
1) Will be using dialogue and scenes from the Harry Potter book series; at least years 1-4.
2) Information on the Celtic pantheon and Greek Pantheon came from Wikipedia and other such sites.
3) Some aspects of the story were influenced by Kevin Hearne's Iron Druid Chronicles series of books.
4) Harry’s name will be Herin (Gaelic and is a form of Ahearn, which means horse-lord and his immortal name amongst the pantheons and because the nickname can be Harry.)


Wizard's Justice
By: ghostwriter84 and cj-cold
Beta Read by: thesagerk

Prologue-Early Life on Themyscira…

Location: No. 4 Privet Drive, Little Whining, Surrey, England…

“Yes, yes, it's all very sad, but get a grip on, yourself, Hagrid, or we'll be found.” Professor McGonagall whispered, patting Hagrid gingerly on the arm.


Dumbledore stepped over the low garden wall and walked to the front door. He laid Harry gently on the doorstep, took a letter out of his cloak, tucked it inside Harry's blankets, and then came back to the other two. For a full minute the three of them stood and looked at the bundle; Hagrid's shoulders shook, Professor McGonagall blinked furiously, and the twinkling light that usually shone from Dumbledore's eyes seemed to have gone out.


“Well,” said Dumbledore finally, “that's that. We've no business staying here. We may as well go and join the celebrations.”


“Yeah,” said Hagrid in a much muffled voice, “I'd best get this bike away. G'night Professor McGonagall — Professor Dumbledore, sir.”

Wiping his streaming eyes on his jacket sleeve, Hagrid swung himself onto the motorcycle and kicked the engine to life; with a roar it rose into the air and off into the night.


“I shall see you soon, I expect, Professor McGonagall,” said Dumbledore, nodding to her.


Professor McGonagall blew her nose in reply.


Dumbledore turned and walked back down the street. On the corner he stopped and took out the silver Put-Outer. He clicked it once and twelve balls of light sped back to their street lamps so that Privet Drive glowed suddenly orange and he could make out a tabby cat slinking around the corner at the other end of the street. He could just see the bundle of blankets on the step of number four.


“Good luck, Harry,” he murmured. He then turned on his heel, and with a swish of his cloak, he was gone.


A breeze ruffled the neat hedges of Privet Drive, as a woman wearing a royal purple, ankle length, form fitting linen tunic (chiton dress) appeared. Sleeves were fastened to the dress with two silver and gold colored buttons, which revealed her bare arms. A soft band of beaded leather was wrapped around her torso helped to pin the linen in place. There were intricate designs stitched into the hem and neck of the dress and a pair of soft leather sandals appeared suddenly. She walked to where the bundle laid on the doorstep and picked it up, cradling the small infant in her arms.


“Hello, little one, momma has you now,” the woman said as she gave the infant a kiss on his forehead where the scar that Zeus had marked him with was; and she destroyed the soul fragment that was attempting to bind itself to her grandson's mind. Another breeze gently blew across the hedges and in that moment the woman and the infant were gone. It would be ten years before anyone ever saw Harry James Potter, again.


(Scene Changes)

Location: Paradise Island, a Hidden Island in the Mediterranean Sea…

Hippolyta was walking with her daughter along the stone road to the temple dedicated to Hera. The high priestess of Hera had summoned for the Queen and Diana had decided to join her mother to see what had caused the priestess summons. Upon entering the temple the two women saw what the commotion had been about. Hera, Artemis, Aphrodite, Demeter, Hestia and Athena stood in a half circular stance, but in Athena's arms was a small bundle wrapped in blue blankets. Hippolyta and Diana approached the goddess and knelt with the other Amazons, before them.


“Rise, Hippolyta for We, the Goddesses, have an important task for you.” Hera said and Hippolyta stood, but would not make direct eye contact with any of the Goddesses.


“What is this task, my Goddess,” she said as Athena stepped forward.


“I need a safe place for my son to be raised; until he is eleven and must at this time rejoin man's world.” Athena said, “He would be treated badly if he were to stay there. His destiny calls for him to be strong, and a noble warrior. He needs training to meet his destiny in man's hidden world.”


“It is our wish that he be the only man to grow up on this island and be taught to use his gifts that he has inherited from both his parents. For this, I am allowing for a few of the Celtic Pantheon to come here and train him in his father's ways.” Hera commanded of the queen of the amazons.


“It will be as you wish my Goddess. May I ask his name?” Hippolyta asked, as Athena handed her son to the Amazon queen.


“His immortal name his Herin, but those in the hidden man's world know him by the mortal name of Harry James Potter.” Athena answered caressing her son's small black tuft of hair.


“We must go now, but on his eleventh birthday, I will return to tell him of his destiny and fate.”
Athena said bending slightly to kiss her sons forehead, and then she and the rest of the Goddesses disappeared.


(Scene Changes)
Location: Paradise Island- The Next Ten Years…
Age: 5 years old…

The day after Herin turned five was the same day he began his training as a warrior.


“Today begins your warrior training. We will start with some basic warm up's to help loosen your muscles.” The Amazon warrior named Alcina said as she looked at the young boy wearing a boy's style toga with a leather belt around the middle and began to lead him through some basic exercises.


“Now, that you have stretched enough. We will teach the basics of sword fighting.” Alcina said handing a dulled edge practice sword and round wooden shield to Herin and Diana stepped into the arena holding her own sword and shield.


“You think that you can face me, little one.” Diana asked teasingly.


“Yes, sister,” Herin replied confidently as the two opposite each other.


“Good, now prepare; sword-shield-sword-shield-sword…” Alcina continued to call out the basic moves; to which, Diana would either strike at Herin's hand, which held the sword or the other that held the shield, so that he could learn to block the strikes with either his sword or shield.


“Come now, Herin, you can do better.” Alcina called out after the first match to encourage her pupil.


“Oh, is the little man getting angry at being beaten by a woman?” Diana taunted Herin after beating him for a third time and he could hear the laughter from Hippolyta and the other amazons.


This continued for another three hours of being beaten time and again, while Diana kept taunting him with remarks about his being a man, and other such remarks. He was getting frustrated at being beaten by his sister and in this frustration his magic reacted turning Diana's hair a neon green color. The watching amazons' laughed at the change in color of the Princess hair.



“What-What is it?” Diana said as Herin realized what he had done.


“I'm afraid that Herin in is frustration at being beat, let loose his magical powers and turned your hair green, my daughter.” Hippolyta managed to say before breaking down in a fit of laughter.


Pulling on some strands of her hair around to the front of her face to see for herself what Herin had done and in her anger she dropped her sword and shield and demanded, “Turn it back, Herin.”


“I-I-I-do-don't know how,” Herin stammered before turning and running from his angry sister, who gave chase after him.


After the incident with magic; Herin had been sent to be taught by the amazons' own expert on magic, Daria, who began to teach Herin how to access his magical core and to meditate while organizing his mind. With this practice, he was able to learn to be able to feel what his magic felt like and the pathways, in which, his magic used to access different parts of his body, as well as teaching him the basics of potions, alchemy, herbology, scrying (the ability to view things happening far away in a pool of water or a mirror), and divinations used in magic.


(Scene Changes)
Age: 6 years old…

“Now, Herin you must remove the cauldron from the heat before you add the next ingredient. Which is what, exactly?” Daria asked, as she taught him to make a simple healing potion for boils.


“Porcupine quills,” Herin stated to a smiling Daria.


“Very good, now you may continue,” Daria replied and watched as Herin did as she said and removed the cauldron from the flame before adding the quills to the mixture.


(Scene Changes)
Age 7 years old…

Diana and Herin had ridden their horses on one of the few leisure days that Herin had to rest from training. They were riding along the along the beach talking.


“So, how goes your training with Daria?” Diana asked of her brother who rode a black stallion beside her white mare.


“Good, I am learning a lot about magic.” Herin replied, as they knew that one of the Tuatha De Dannan would be waiting to take him for a day off the island and into man's world.


This happened once a year; for a full seventy-two hours. A black raven flew across the beach to land on Herin's shoulder.


“Hello, Morrigan. Are you to be my guide this year?” Herin asked, of the raven that nodded and flew to in front of the stopped horse to change into a beautiful woman of about thirty years.


“Greetings, Princess Diana and nephew, Herin,” Morrigan said to the two as they descend off of the horses back.


“Greetings in return, Goddess Morrigan,” Diana said taking both the horses rains in hand.


“Have a good time and be safe, in man's world Herin. I will see you when you return.” Diana said giving Herin a hug before Morrigan opened a portal to man's world.


“I will,” Herin said as he stepped through the portal that led to Potter Castle.


(Scene Changes)

Location: Potter Castle - place is well hidden and protected…

It was here that the Tuatha de Dannan could cross safely into the mortal world from Avalon via a powerful nexus of magical and spiritual energy. The Potter's had long; since become the guardians and protectors of this place. For the last five thousand years, they have watched over the access point. In return, the Potter's and their allies were always victorious in battle or politics, and wealthy from any endeavor they sat out to accomplish.


Unlike, most of the wizards and witches that had abandoned the ‘Old Ways’ the Potter’s had not.


In fact the Potter’s were some of the last of the druid's and the last high priest and priestess of the ‘Old Religion’. When it looked like they would be no more Potter's the Tuatha De Dannan sent their champion Lugh to be born into the mortal body of, which would be their son, James and he would be their only child.


There was a lot to learn, so most of it was done in a dream like state that he had been taught to enter at nighttime, as he could learn more. For the next seventy-two hours, which were slowed down to encompass 14 days of time inside the castle? Herin was taught what the about the 'Old Ways' and how to use his magic to its full potential. For the last three years, he had been learning, combat magic, spell casting, enchanting, conjuration, charms, transfiguration, elemental conjuration, how to flash travel anywhere in the world, mind magic, runes, rituals and blood magics, Pyrokineses, Geokineses and Electokineses; along with much more as both Order and Chaos magics and how the two needed to be balanced.


While the last twenty-four hours were slowed down in outside time for seven days, he spent a day out in man's world, but in different cities each trip. On these trips, Herin would learn other basic magics from masters from around the world. He had learned from different Shamans in Africa, South America, and Australia, so far in the last three years. This year through, he would be learning from a master shinobi in Japan about their magics of the shinobi. So for, seven days and nights Herin learned about the ways of and art of the shinobi warrior. He would be back next year to learn some more from his Sensei.

(Scene Changes)
Location: Themyscira Island…
Age: 8 years old…

“Herin, this isn't funny turn me back to normal!” Diana ordered her brother, because he had switched her shampoo with a potion that caused baldness.


“Hahahahaha,” Herin laughed as the angry Amazonian stormed into the main palace throne room.


She only had a large sheet wrapped around her as she entered. The sight caused giggles from the Amazonians' who saw her and they knew Herin would be in trouble for pulling one of his pranks, again. They were just happy it wasn't them this time. Herin had put potions in their food that turned them into different animals, or caused hair loss.


“What! I didn't do anything” he said innocently enough.


“I'm going to get you, so you better start running” Diana said seething and Herin knew he was in trouble.


With a loud “Yikes,” he took off running through the palace towards the safety of his bedroom.


Diana was close behind him and tackled him when he entered his bedroom. The two wrestled and Diana's sheet had come off, but Herin was used to seeing beautiful naked women. So it didn't faze him at his current age, but with time it would fuel many a wet dream; especially, starring Diana. She had managed to pin Herin down and was straddling him. Her breasts were perfect and heaved up and down beautifully as she sat atop him. If he had been ten years older than he would be having a very strong reaction to this sight and predicament.

“Reverse what you did to my hair, now” Diana growled out.


“Ok-Ok, you win. I'll undo the potion's effects.” Herin said as he thought of what Diana looked like with hair and waved his hand at her head and her ebony locks began to grow quickly until they reached her shoulders.


“There are you happy, now” Herin asked, as Diana examined his work.


“Yes,” Diana replied as Hippolyta walked into the room to see what the commotion had been about.


“Diana, get off of Herin and please cover you naked body. He may be too young now for any man's bodily reaction, but I'm sure in a few years he will look back on this as not so innocent thoughts.” Hippolyta scolded Diana.


“Now, Herin you need to get ready for your archery practice.” Hippolyta said calming down to address her surrogate son.

(Scene Changes)
Age: 9 years old…

Herin was spending the day in the under the ocean waves with his uncle, Lir, and Poseidon. The two gods of the sea were teaching him how to swim and about the seven seas. The two were in the form of two sea animals that are sacred to them-for Poseidon it was as a dolphin and for Lir it was as a sea otter. They were teaching him about different sea plants, sea life and how to communicate with them.

Both Poseidon and Lir had gifted their nephew with the ability to grow gills to breathe underwater, immunity to sea creatures' venom, with thicker skin to protect against the seas changing temperature, also the different depths wouldn't affect him, and to commune telepathically with sea life.


Herin enjoyed the bards (stories) that each took turns telling him about life in ancient British Isles or ancient Greece.

(Scene Changes)
Age: 10 years old…

“I'm afraid that we only have one more year together, little brother, before you will have to return to man's world” Diana said as they rode their horses along the beach.


“I can still come and visit you and Hippolyta, can't I” Herin asked?


“I'm afraid not, Herin, for you will be changing and growing into a man. The goddesses have forbidden men from stepping foot on Themyscira.” Diana spoke saddened by loosing Herin, never to see him again.


“But they would let me visit. Wouldn't they?” Herin asked saddened.


He stopped his horse to look at Diana.


“I highly doubt it. You were only brought here for your safety and to train your inherited powers and magical gifts.” Diana said, but wanting to cheer Herin up she challenged him to a race.

(Scene Changes)
Location: Royal Palace, on Themyscira Island-31stof July 1991…
Age: 11 years old…

The Amazonians had thrown Herin a birthday party like they did every year, but this year it was tainted by sorrow over the boy having to leave them tomorrow.
“But, why do I have to leave you and Diana” asked a teary eyed Herin?


“Because, my son. The goddess would only allow you to stay until your eleventh birthday. You know our ways and knew that this day would come for no man can reside on Themyscira.” Hippolyta replied before saying…


“You will be the only man I will ever love, as you are my son to; even if I did not give birth to you, myself.”


A breeze blew through the land, and before their eyes a woman appeared. The queen and other amazons bowed before her, so Harry followed their actions, bowing in respect.


“You do not need to bow, my son, for I am your mother, Athena.” Athena spoke gently as she bent to raise her son so that he stood.


“Arise, Queen Hippolyta and Princess Diana for I am most pleased with how you have raised my son. Hera has decreed that you shall be rewarded as will the other Amazonians who have taught, Herin, so well.” Athena said before adding, “Now, could you please give me some time to explain to my son his fate.”


The queen and her daughter rose along with the rest of the amazons present at the birthday celebration and left the goddess alone with her son.

(Scene Changes)
"I have brought you a gifts," Athena said as she looked at how much her son had grown.

Herin now stood at an amazing 5'10" and a healthy 160lbs, with a medium athletic body build and lean muscles & not an ounce of fat on him. His eyes shined a brilliant deep emerald green and with his heritage there was no need for glasses. He wore a dark green tunic with a leather belt and sandals. Athena raised her hand and a beautiful snow-white owl came to perch on the back of the hand.


“She's beautiful, m-mu…” Herin struggled with what to call Athena.
“This one is from me and it's alright, you can call me mother or mum if you prefer” Athena said.
The bird flew to perch on Herin's right shoulder.


“She will need a name, as she is extra special, as she can reach Mount Olympus, or to where your father lives in the otherworld of Avalon. So, we both expect to receive letters about your school and the friends that you will make.” Athena said before pulling something out of a pocket of her dress.


“What about sending letters to here to Themyscira, mum,” Herin asked looking into her green eyes that mirrored his own.


“I'm afraid not, once, you leave Themyscira, you cannot return for some time. Not to say that you won't return in time, but it is a possibility.” Athena said as she stroked her sons’ short cut hair.


“Here open this,” she said and Herin looked to see what was in her hand.


In her hand was an envelope with the words Mr. H.J. Potter, third royal bedroom, Themyscira Island hidden in the Mediterranean Sea. The envelope was thick and heavy, made of yellowish parchment, and the address was written in emerald-green ink. Turning the letter over in his hands, Harry, saw a purple wax seal bearing a coat of arms: a lion, and eagle, a badger, and a snake surrounding a large letter H.


“Go ahead and open it,” Athena encouraged.


He pulled out the letter and read:

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc, Chf. Warlock, Surpreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

'Dear, Mr. Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1st. We await your owl by no later than July 31st.
Yours Sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Minerva McGonagall,

Deputy Headmistress'

“But, today's July 31st. How will I be able to send them a reply,” a worried Harry asked looking to his mother for answers.


“Don't worry; I have already made sure that a reply was sent via Ragnok. He is King of the Goblin Nation in the British Isles and will meet you at Gringotts Bank in his office; along with Cruickshank will also be there to greet you. He has been the Potter family account manager for 250 years. The goblins take care of the banking in the magical world.” Athena informed her son.


“Now, you need to change into these mortal clothing and say goodbye to the Amazons,” Athena said.

Once, Harry had done all these things and he had changed into the mortal clothes and a traveling robe and cloak. Athena opened a portal to Potter Castle and Herin and she stepped through to be greeted by James/Lugh of the Celtic Pantheon.
Sign up to rate and review this story