Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Wizard's Justice

Prologue-Part Two

by sltracy 3 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-19 - Updated: 2012-02-19 - 4022 words

3Original
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter book, or movie series. Harry Potter is the property and its characters are owned by JK Rowling in association with Warner Brothers. While the Justice league is the property and its characters are owned by DC Comics in association with Cartoon Network.
Authors Notes: first two from the sight http://wintergrovecoven.tripod.com/deities.html
1) LUGH
Champion of the Tuatha De Dannan, Lugh is also the Sun God, master of all of the arts. He is a powerful sorcerer, who is known for his prowess with weapons, as well as skills in the arts of poetry, bardic knowledge, and war and is associated with setting suns, the turtle, raven in Ireland, and a white Stag in Wales, coins, and a magic sword and spear.

2) DWYN
God of tricks and pranks, he is known for his manliness and love of mischief.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athena
3) Athena-Is the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, just warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill. Athena is also a shrewd companion of heroes and is the goddess of heroic Endeavour. Her Symbols is the olive tree and sacred animal the owl.
4) Atticus is Greek and means from Attica, which is part of the area of Athens.
Wizard’s Justice
By: ghostwriter84 and cj-cold
Edited by: thesagerk
Prologue-Part Two: Explanations & Destiny & Visit to Gringotts…

Location: Potter Castle…
A man who he did not recognize engulfed Herin in a bear tight hug. The tall strikingly handsome man, with shoulder length deep auburn red hair and hazel eyes was holding a spear and his apparel was that of a simple tunic shirt, a deep red in color, with intricate knot work stitched around the collar, cuffs and hem of the knee length shirt, while a thick leather knot work belt, with a pouch which hung around his torso and a sword was sheathed at his right side from the belt. His pants were brown leather trousers and he wore leather boots; and around his neck was an intricate detailed silver broach, with a design of a Gryphon.
“Wh-who are you?” He asked after the man let him go.

“I'm sorry Herin. I was just so happy to see you again. I am Lugh of the Tuatha De Dannan and I am your father.” Lugh/James said to his son and the two hugged again for several minutes.

“Oh, I'm glad to meet you, father.” Herin said unsure about what to do, again.

Luckily, Sean the Chief Butler, a rather dignified house-elf, for the Potter's ((popped)) into the room and greeted the family. He then brought some snacks and tea for the group. Thus, Herin had time to think of what questions to ask his parents.

“Why is it alright for me to see you both now?” Herin asked looking to his to parents.

“I'm afraid that we had to wait till your eleventh birthday to contact you, son and even now we are confined to just a short visit to explain something's to you. I'm afraid it’s part of the rules set down by the supreme creator for those of us who reach true immortality and transcend our mortal bodies to become gods and goddess of the various pantheons of the universe.” Lugh tried to explain this rule to his son.

“Allow us to explain, my child. Voldemort, the dark wizard, who killed our mortal bodies and tried to kill you; has made a pact with Hades, who is currently being kept in Tartarus as punishment for treason and trying to over throw Zeus and the rest of Olympus. In return for true immortality and dominion over the magical world; Voldemort agreed to free Hades, once, he has conquered the British Isles.” Athena said to Herin, who sat down on one of the sofa's to listen to what his parents had to say.

“The Tuatha De Dannan, don't want Voldemort to become that powerful, because he would destroy the balance between life and death, Order and Chaos, and we cannot allow this to happen. So, as the champion of the Tuatha De Dannan, I was sent to be born to the last high priest and priestess of the 'Old Ways' - the Potter's.” Lugh explained to his son.

“Ok, but why did you get involved mum? Oh, because of the pact with Hades,” Herin said before starting to say something…

“Yes, we couldn't risk Voldemort succeeding and letting Hades escape to seek his revenge. So I volunteered to be born into the family of squibs named the Evans. In order that I would meet someone and have a child that would be the next champion of Olympus.” Athena said in answer to Herin's question.

“I had planned to father the champion that was needed to help unite the hidden magical world if it was to survive. Though, I hadn't planned on meeting another member of a different pantheon or having a child with that person with the intention that this child, this boy would become the champion needed. We just never imagined or planned for the fact that we would fall in love with each other, or that you would be a combination of two pantheons and not just one.” Lugh tried to explain to his son.

“So, then why not take care of Voldemort yourselves? Why pretend to be mortals? Did you have to die if you have immortality?” Herin asked while silent tears started to fall from his eyes.

This broke Athena's heart and she walked quickly to her son knelt down to where he sat and wrapped him in her warm embrace.

“Of course, we love you, but there are rules that govern the pantheons. Especially, when children are concerned; and even more so when they are the child of two different pantheons, like you are.” Athena answered as she rocked Herin gently in her arms for the first time in ten years.

“The rules and laws that govern us; also keep us for truly interfering with mortal life and for all the rituals that he has done to, himself; Voldemort is still mortal and a prophecy as been made, which points to you being the one to defeat him.” Lugh said while stroking his fingers through his son's hair.

“It's just like I was trying to explain to you; it's why we were looking for a mortal to lover to have a child with. This way they would still have a parent to raise you, so that you would always know love of a parent. It wasn't till after are wedding night and your conception; on that night that we admitted to each other who we really were. Knowing the laws that governed us we knew that you would be raised without us, so we chose two guardians for you, to act as your godparents.” Lugh explained to Herin.

“Sirius Black is actually your uncle Dwyn, who you have already met in his true form, but you don't know about your godmother Amelia Bones, who is mortal. She unfortunately was confronted by Dumbledore that Halloween night and he convinced her that you would be safest hidden away in the muggle world.” Lugh explained and then added…

“…and that doesn't mean that we can't help you along the way by giving you training, extra powers, and gifts, or even clues to help you fight Voldemort.”

Herin was for his part was taking mental notes of all the details told to him by his parents.

“What clues?” Herin asked puzzled.

“The first clue is a prophecy involving you and Voldemort that you helped destroy when you were one. He is not truly gone for he used a dangerous form of soul magic to gain a crooked type of immortality. The prophecy states…THE ONE WITH THE POWER TO VANQUISH THE DARK LORD APPROACHES…BORN TO THOSE WHO HAVE THRICE DEFIED HIM, BORN AS THE SEVENTH MONTH DIES…AND THE DARK LORD WILL MARK HIM AS HIS EQUAL, BUT HE WILL HAVE POWER THE DARK LORD KNOWS NOT…AND EITHER MUST DIE AT THE HAND OF THE OTHER FOR NEITHER CAN LIVE WHILE THE OTHER SURVIVES…THE ONE WITH THE POWER TO VANQUISH THE DARK LORD WILL BE BORN AS THE SEVENTH MONTH DIES…” Athena recited the prophecy for her son to hear.


“Ok, but how do I defeated the dark lord when he comes back” Herin asked?


“You must find the six objects and destroy the dark magic and soul fragment anchored within them. Once, this is done Voldemort will be mortal again and you can finish him off for good. One of the objects will come to you in your second year at Hogwarts; the others are located in secured hiding places in the magical and non magical world.” Athena said making sure Herin understood what they were telling him.


“One is located at the hidden mortal home of your godfather's, and can't be reached till before your fourth year at Hogwarts, another one is hidden in a vault at Gringotts of an imprisoned husband and wife. The fourth soul anchor his hidden in the abandoned home of his mother, in the town where Voldemort's parents met and the fifth is hidden in a room on the seventh floor of Hogwarts - look for a place to hide something never to be found - and the sixth is always at Voldemort's side and needs to be destroyed last as it slithers through the grass.” Athena and Lugh gave these clues to Herin.


“Um-uh-you mentioned other gifts,” Harry asked eager to get his mind off of the future task and enjoy the time with his parents.


“Yes, we did, these are for you to train with and will be essential in your destiny in the non magical world and perhaps the magical world, as well.” Athena said as she made several packages appear.


Harry un-wrapped the first to find a handcrafted magical amulet, which his mother handed to him and began to explain…


“The amulet is magical map of Hogwarts that your father made. When your father was at Hogwarts as a mortal, he and his friends explored the school thoroughly and mapped every room possible.”


The other packages contained a magical staff and a back holster as well as a forearm holster.


“The magical staff and the holster's are from your aunt and uncle's in the Tuatha de Dannan,” Lugh explained to Herin.


“These were forged for you by your uncle Hephaestus and blessed by your aunt's and uncle's on Olympus. You have magical bow, two magical short swords and daggers, with sheathes, armor of the highest quality, a magical trunk, which looks like a normal Hogwarts trunk, but actually as many secret compartments.
The trunk is also protected against magical attacks, and I have already decorated the living areas of the trunk for you. The last gift is a laptop computer, which has been modified to store infinite about of information, downloads from the internet, and more. It will be the only piece of technology that can work within magically enriched areas, never needs to be charged by electricity, and is faster than any computer known to man world.” Athena explained to her son who found the gifts to be the coolest.


"Now we must be going, but first we will introduce you to Ragnok," Lugh said opening a portal to Ragnok's office and the three off them stepped through to be greeted by the Goblins.


(Scene Changes)
Location: Gringotts Bank-Diagon Alley Branch, London, England…

“Allow me to introduce to you King Ragnok of the British Isles Goblin Nation and the Potter family accountant, Master Cruickshank.” Lugh said as the two goblins bowed to the son of two mighty deities.


“It is an honor to meet you,” Ragnok said, “We have much business to attend.”

“Of course, Ragnok, I apologize for keeping you waiting, but we needed to explain some things to our son.” Lugh said before turning to Herin and told him he had to say goodbye for now, as did Athena.


“We must hurry for our time with you grows short, son.” He said before adding…


“The two of us, along with our brothers and sisters will continue to teach you to use your growing powers, while you sleep. We will also be keeping an eye on you and will meet with you from time to time. Now, make sure to wear the amulet at all times as it has built in charms, which can be of help-like mage and aura sight, and the most powerful illusion glamour, which will keep anyone from seeing the real you; if you don't want to be noticed and will keep anyone with a magical means of detecting you from finding you or seeing through the glamour.” Lugh added before he and Athena flash traveled back to either Mount Olympus or the Otherworld of Avalon.


Harry, quickly put on the amulet and could feel the strength of the amount of magical power running through the amulet, and turned his attention to the waiting Goblins.


“The first thing we must do is the heritage ritual,” Ragnok informed the young immortal being as he showed him to a seat before his desk.


“Please place your thumb on the circle at the corner of the sheet. It will take a drop of your blood, and then the parchment will fill up with the name of any family to which you are a heir of,” Cruickshank said as he produced a piece of certified parchment placing it on the table in front of Herin.

Herin leaned over the short coffee table and pressed his thumb to the parchment, and felt the sting of blood being withdrawn, and gasped as several strands of magic shot from the parchment to a box on Ragnok's desk, and then shot over towards the coffee table before making its way downward. As Herin noticed his name and vital statistic appearing along with several family names began appearing.

Mortal Birth Name: Herin Atticus James Potter
Immortal Birth Name: Herin Atticus
Age: 11
Born: 31stJuly 1980
Mortal Birth Parents: James Charlus Potter (father & pure-blood)/ Lily Anne Potter nee Evans (mother & muggle-born)
Immortal Birth Parents: Lugh of the Tuatha De Dannan (Celtic Pantheon) / Athena of the Olympians (Greek Pantheon)
Head or Regent or the designated Heir of the Mortal Magical Houses of…
--Potter (thru father's bloodline)
--Peverell (thru father's bloodline leading to the third son, but won Lordship thru Right of Conquest).
--Evans (thru mother's bloodline)
--Regent of Ravenclaw (Only Regent until a daughter is born as the Ravenclaw line is matriarchal)
--Slytherin (By Right of Conquest)
--Gaunt (By Right of Conquest)
--Heir and Regent of Black

Total Accounting of Monetary Worth: £35,521,124,467.13, which is equal to $55,327,703,470.00 – value includes worth of property, investments, business, or heirlooms owned by the families.


Herin didn't know exactly what this meant, because on Themyscira, there had been no need of money, so the goblins had to explain it to the astonished eleven year old. Apparently, he was the richest wizard in the magical world, but not the non-magical world. Both Cruickshank and Ragnok were almost giddy with joy at the money and prestige to be made by re-opening some of these older vaults. While in a quick flash of light seven ring boxes appeared on the table in front of him, each had the coat-of-arms carved into the wooden box lid.


“Go ahead; Lord Potter put the signet rings on.” Cruickshank encouraged the young teen that did as he was told and opened first the ring box holding the Potter head of house ring.


Taking the large ring out of the box, he instinctively slipped it onto his right ring finger. The ancient ruby in the center began to pulse as it glowed. A double strand of mirthil in gold color and the red glow of the ruby created a double helix strand that wrapped around the length of his arm before it formed the head of a Gryphon to move away from the arm to look the teen in the eyes. Herin felt a gentle brush against the occlumency shields that he somehow now possessed.


“Please, milord, lower your shields for I need to see inside your mind, so that I may truly know you are the rightful head of house Potter.” Herin took several deep breaths as he focused on his mental shields and tried to lower them.


It took several minutes before he was able to lower his occlumency shields, but once done the Gryphon dove straight into his mind.


“I approve of you milord and give you my full support as guardian of the ancient and noble magical house of Potter. Please accept my gift of the knowledge of your mortal ancestor's.” He heard the deep voice, again, which he now knew to be the rings guardian animal spirit.


The next thing, Herin knew was the Gryphon had dove into his mind and helped further organize it while depositing the knowledge of the house of Potter from its magical secrets, where to find the family Grimoure, to every aspect of the houses history and deeds from its founding to when his father wore the ring.


Herin was also aware that something was missing a link of some kind that he realized was where he should be feeling the other family members of House Potter, but knew that this would never be; at least until he had a wife and children, before the Gryphon receded from his mind and down his arm into the ring that quickly resized to fit Herin's finger.


Herin continued the process of putting the signet rings on and repeating the process of learning the family secrets by placing the Peverell ring on next before it merged into the Potter signet ring. Though, unlike with the Potter ring; he did feel a distant cold feeling presence of a family member still being alive. The next ring was the Evans and Ravenclaw family ring, which also merged with the Potter-Peverell signet ring.


He finished putting on the other two signet rings for the Slytherin and Gaunt family lines. The signet rings put up a fight to try and resist submitting to the new head of house, because of the fact that he wasn't a blood heir, but instead had won the status by right of conquest. Though once they learned the truth about how the blood heir lost his status and that the house was dying, because of bigotry and prejudice the animal guardians submitted.


It was during the merging that Herin once again felt the cold, yet more persistent presence of someone else. Following the links back to where he felt the individual on the family tree that he learned who it was.


“I, Herin Atticus James Peverell-Slytherin-Ravenclaw-Gaunt-Evans-Potter, do hereby call upon magic, itself, to denounce and disinherit the wizard Tom Marvolo Riddle also known as the dark Lord Voldemort from the families of Gaunt, Slytherin and Peverell from this day forth. May he and any of his offspring be stricken from the family tree as a pariah (an outcast) to the family magics, So Say I So Might It Be?” He had voiced this statement harshly as his aura flashed in his eyes and erupted in its deep golden and green color.


Herin was exhausted after disinheriting Voldemort from the three families and removing his ability to use the family magic if he ever did managed to create a new body. He sat back in the comfortable leather chair before he could collapse from the sudden wave of dizziness that overtook him.


“Now, Lord Potter, the heir of house signet ring is to be worn on your right pinky finger. You can also will the rings to become invisible by just ordering the guardian animal to do so.” Ragnok informed the Herin of this fact.


Herin slipped on the heir of house rings, on his right pinky, for Black, which all accepted him as the rightful heir of the family. He then thought of making the rings unseen and they faded from sight.


“Is there any way for me to access our vaults without having to come to Gringotts, as I still have my school shopping to do?” Herin said after he had recovered from the dizziness and had claimed the heir's ring.


“Yes, there is Lord Potter. We offer a magical wallet, which is tied to your bank vaults and allows for you to withdraw any currency that you may need including magical currency. We also offer a debit card and credit card; along with a checkbook. The cards and checks will show an account with the muggle bank Barclays, which the goblins use to do business with the muggle world. As per your father's request we have forged documents, which are needed in the muggle world and have registered as authentic at the needed Ministry records office in the muggle world. We have per your mother's request enrolled you into England's muggle homeschooling system, so that you can keep up with the muggle learning.” Ragnok explained as Cruickshank had gone to his desk to get the items, before handing them out to the young immortal.


“Thank you, King Ragnok for the trouble, which you and the Goblins have gone through to set this up. I have also information about an artifact being held in the vault of former followers of Voldemort's. I don't know the name, but I do know that they are imprisoned and are the loyalist of Voldemort's ranks and are husband and wife. The item is tying Voldemort to the mortal plane and must be destroyed before he can be vanquished permanently.” Herin informed the goblin king who suddenly became angry.


“A human dares to defile Gringotts halls by bring a Horcrux into goblin territory.” Ragnok bellowed before calming down.


“Thank you for this information, as I believe I have an idea of the guilty parties name and vault. The vault will be confiscated to pay the fee for destroying the artifact and the fines for its being hidden here. This is a breach of treaty between the human wizards and us goblins.”


“I hope this won't cause the rest of the magical humans any problems, because of them.” Herin said hoping that he hadn't started a war.


“No, not much, but we will remember this grievance and disrespect in the future.” Ragnok said from his throne like seat.


“Now, all you need to do to activate the security features and tie the items to your vault is to put a drop of blood on the leather wallet and checkbook; while you will need to use a blood quill to sign your name to the back of the debit and credit cards.” Cruickshank said as Herin wondered what a blood quill was, and soon found out as he cringed through the pain of writing his full name where instructed to.


“I believe this has been an eventful day, so far. King Ragnok, I thank you for your hospitality, but I do believe that I have some school shopping to do. Cruickshank, if you could give me a summary copy of my accounts and then give me a day or two to go over them, I will owl you about any changes that I wish to make regarding investments and businesses, which I may own.” Herin said as the two account goblins hurried to get the family accounting ledgers.


Giving the seven large books to Herin, who shrunk the books and put them away in his trunk's library. He then shrunk the trunk and having put the other gifts away in his trunk strapped the double wand holster onto his right fore-arm. As he took hold of the staff for the first time and his eyes flashed green and gold, as the building began to shake and sparks flew from the tip of the staff.


After a minute of this, he was able to mentally command his staff to resize to that of a wand and then slid it into one of the secure sheath for it.
Sign up to rate and review this story