Categories > Original > Romance > banshee post #1

white hair

by Rubby-Winnter 1 review

The twins Ruth and Rachel are torn apart at 14 when there parents divorce after a year apart strange thing start to happen and strand people show up. Soon they have to confront horrors that fallowe...

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-18 - Updated: 2012-02-20 - 769 words

1Original
In Washington State

A floating form still, silent sinking in a pool of darkness long strands of silver hair flying behind. Falling, giving in, dying, a rope of light streams from the surface one hope.

He saw her walking down the side walk her wavy auburn hair whipping in the wind. She came to a fenced in vacant lot no longer vacant, a sing hung over the open gate “Buy a Christmas tree support our drill team!” She entered the cut forest two girls rushed to neat her giggles and hugs when around.
Listening her heard her “thanks … sorry I’m late the chevron clerk was being an ass.” He didn’t hear what she said just the sound of her voice. He turned and walked away.
*
“Did you sea that guy”
“Ruth your head over heals for complete strangers now to, I thought all I had to deal with was hot assholes!” Hailey voice was more accusing then questioning.
“She aint in love…yet she hasn’t seen his abs.” he has abs?!!!
“Thanks K-lyn you make me sound so shallow, I’m loved.”, wiped a fake tier from the corner of my eye. I waited for the giggles to die down “but that’s not the point, his hair-“
“Was silver, yeah bleached” she shrugged K-lyn simplifies every thing.
“No…it looked…so…natural?”
“Across a three land a street a wig would look natural”-
“Hailey”-
“She has a point.” Why did K-lyn back Hailey on every thing?
“What ever.”

At 4:00 Mom picked us up for drill team practice. When the car cane to a stop out side the V.G. (grade school) HE was there, across the street.
“Hay guys, look around but not like your looking for him.”
“Who?”
“Oh the silver haired guy!” thank go for Hailey were would K-lyn be with out her.
“Yeah him…… HE needs a name” I glanced at him. “how ‘bout … beanie”
“What where’d that one come from” stupid K-lyn.
“His hat” thank you Hailey, again. I rolled my eyes.
“Ok beanie works.”
“Didn’t I just”-
“Ruth chill!”

Practice dragged kicks and stretching ext.After practice beanie was there again across the street. I got in the car and slid over in the back seat so get a better look. His hair did look natural……he dose have abs! I think I could see abs through his tight nave blue hoodie. How can he not be shivering, I was frozen in my winter coat?
Hot, about my age but some thing was of I couldn’t put my finger on it maybe he looked older or more mature like……like he’s seen everything and has a thousand secrets.
Was he looking at ME?!! Our eyes met he smiled, I felt a blush coming I ducked my head. This only took a few seconds the car was already moving.
“So how was school?”
“O.K. ……I guess”
“You guess”
“Well I think I have a stalker”
“Really!” why is she laughing?
“Mom come on I’m not lying”-
“Did I say you’re lying?”
“You implied it.” I waited she didn’t talk “there was some guy at the trees then before practice and again after.”
“Is that all...Ruth we live in a small town seeing the same person twice a day is less likely then ten times”-
“Yeah we live in a small town I didn’t recognize him and Hailey who knows every one there is to know doesn’t know him”
“Maybe he just moved here”
“Not likely, K-lyn’s Dad is the only real estate agent in town and she makes it her bines to know all the families…… she’d mention a guy like that, and she was there when I/We say him the first time.” Oops Mom hates it when I pronounce slashes Oh well.
“You think to much.” Why am I cursed with a happy-go-luck Mom?
“Ugh”
*
It’s not possible. Mitchell told himself. It can’t be her there was only one of then and she was shy. It can’t be, but she smelled…… no it some one that’s like her, she’s dead. If they was still out there Markus would have found them already, he was always better at that. Since the girls died Markus had drawn away form me until we stopped hunting together. Were was he now? Why does every thing I think about lead to the girls or Markus?

Frustration wasn’t helping any thing so I headed for the cave to wait for twilight.
Sign up to rate and review this story