Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

13

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-23 - Updated: 2012-02-24 - 491 words

0Unrated
"What are we going to do?" Kobra said starting to panic "We shoot and kill. survive" Street Heart replied "do you guys know how to fight?" Kobra asked the kids "only what the book said" Twisted said grabbing his gun "book? what book?" Kobra replied grabbing his gun also "the book, the one you guys wrote for us and put into the safe house" Twisted said puzzled "i'm sorry, what? book, safe house?" Kobra said starting to shoot at the tail "you don't know?" Twisted said looking shocked but he also started shooting, not very good aim but he was shooting. "no, can we talk about this later? when we have a little more time?" Kobra said taking out another car, Kobra 10, Twisted 1. "Goddamn it!" Sigh said grabbing her gun and hanging out the window shooting with precise aim taking out five cars at once. She took out the first car and it crashed into the four behind it. "what?" Twisted said looking at his sister "we'll talk later" She said taking out five more. "ok" Twisted said trying to shoot more out. "Where are we going?" Sigh yelled "I don't know yet, we'll find out soon" She yelled back. Sigh took out the last three cars. Kobra 57, Twisted 25, Sigh 108.

They came to a stop, all of them barreled out of the car out of breath. "how? when? what? Sigh?" Twisted rambled "training, late at night when you were asleep, i didn't want you to get jealous i was better than you so i pretended i wasn't, and yea.. me" Sigh smiled an embarrassed small smile. "i haven't seen shooting like that since... well, since your uncles and mom. It was just..." Kobra said at a loss for words "thank god you didn't shoot me that night" Street said wide eyed at the mass destruction behind them. "it just didn't feel right to start shooting everyone that night, thank goodness i didn't" She said smiling at Street. "now, this safe house?" Kobra said puzzled at such a thing. "do you want to go there and explain? i got your bags by the way.." Street said pointing at the beat up car. "Yea, i think that'll be the best place to be, and explain all of this. i'll explain the book on the way, it's in my bag" Twisted said grabbing his bag and climbing in to the back, Kobra slowly followed him still wrapping his head around Sigh's amazing skills. Sigh climbed into the drivers seat and motioned to Street to get into the passenger side "You pretended not to be able to drive?" Twisted asked kind of upset "yea, well.. i knew you would get mad at me, so i just kind of acted like i couldn't do anything.." Sigh said speeding down the sand road. "we'll talk about it when we get to the hut" Sigh said smiling at her brother and stepping on the gas a little harder.
Sign up to rate and review this story