Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

14

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-26 - Updated: 2012-02-26 - 263 words

0Unrated
They reached the hut and jumped out of the car. "So, Party wrote you a book to tell you how to live in the zones? and he took you guys to this safe house when he would disappear with you guys? and he did it all secretly?" Kobra said stating the facts "yes" Twisted said grabbing his stuff out of the car and walking towards the hut. "and you guys stayed here for all of these years?" Kobra said grabbing his stuff out of the car and following Twisted into the hut. "yes." Twisted said smiling a little. Kobra just kept looking around in astonishment "how did you guys do it? you were so young" He said shaking his head and walking around the small hut.

"We learned fast..." Twisted said motioning him to take a seat on one o the beds. "i'm so confused, one second we were all ok then you guys were gone and we were in this room and they were... never mind about that, but i woke up in a body bag. then i hear you guys are here and i just, i felt like everything was going to be ok again. And now i find out my brother built this safe house in secret and you guys are safe.. how am i supposed to wrap my head around this?" Kobra said shaking his head and trying not to cry. "it's hard to take, I know" Sigh said walking in with Street. "yes it is" He said looking up at her. "now what?" Street said standing by Kobra.
Sign up to rate and review this story