Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Party Poison's Gift

FOODSIES

by Radioactive-Lollipop 0 reviews

Cheese platter

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-02-25 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 358 words

0Unrated
I want some cheese!




Frank stayed over the whole weekend, and all we did was sit and watch movies. I took Frank's prescription and chucked it out a window. He kissed me a few times, and I kissed him, but we never amounted to my dream. On Sunday Frank suggested we go shopping, so I took him to Target and let him buy whatever. He picked out a few graphic tee's jeans and some Cd's,  and on our way to checkout we passed by the beauty supplies and he bolted in there. 
"Gee! We should get some hair dye! And some eyeliner, and I want this eyeshadow palette!" he said putting some boxes and whatnot in the cart.
"Ok hun, but we need to go soon," I told him as soon as he was done picking out the hair dye he wanted me to have, ironic, cherry-red. 
"Why?"
"Because, I have Mikey making us dinner. Just the two of us."
I kissed his head, and continued onto checkout.
•••
"That was delicious Gee! Remind me to thank Mikey when he comes back from Bingham's." Frank said kissing my cheek. 
I grabbed his hand, and looked him dead in the eye. "Frank," I asked. "Will you be my boyfriend?"
"Oh, well..."
"What? Is it too soon?"
He chuckled, "No! It's just that I thought we already were."
I grabbed his hand and led him to the livingroom. "Well, that answers that," I said sitting on the love seat and pulling him down on top of me. He turned around so he can look at me, studying my face. 
"I wanna try something," he said nervously. He leaned in, and started to kiss me. Our mouths started to move in synch, and when I felt his tongue press against my bottom lip, I pushed him away. 
"Not today Frank," I said looking into his hazel-green eyes. He looked down as if he was in trouble, like a little kid. "Hey I said not today. That doesn't mean never."
He nodded, and looked back up at me. "So," he asked. "If Hana's Radioactive Lollipop, and Mikey's Kobra Kid...Who am I?"
Crap.
Sign up to rate and review this story