Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Secrets Of The Beautiful

Ripping At My Heart

by IWantToLoveYou 1 review

What happens, when you get kidnapped? I really wanna know. I don't wanna get hurt.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-02-24 - Updated: 2012-02-26 - 839 words

-1TrainWreck
I ran. I ran from whatever was chasing me. The sticks, the thorns ripping at my pale skin. I bled through my shirt, not stopping to look to make sure I'm okay. I know, I'm not oh-fucking-kay. See what I did there? Yeah, My Chemical Romance. I glimpsed behind me, seeing the man get closer. He was dressed in all black, and I couldn't see his face. "Get back here!" He screamed. His voice was rough, and deeper than most mens voices were, scaring me into reality. His hand tore through the bushes, grabbing my ratted, taI ran. I ran from whatever was chasing me. I smacked away bushes, and ngled black hair. He yanked me back, stealing me from all my hope. Oh My Unrealistic God, Please Save Me.. I'm only 15.

I glanced around the room I had been thrown into. It was a creamy white color, with various colors splattered all over the walls. The floor I was sitting on, was carpet that was red, a deep, deep red. The bed was covered in a white comforter set, and hand prints on it. I look around some more, noticing the desk, TV set, and a dresser. I heard a click, and the door opened. A man walked in, a different man then the one that took me. "I'm Mikey. I'm only 17, but I'm gonna try and clean you up, mkay?" I nodded. He walked toward me, lifted me gently and set me on the desk chair. "I'm going to go start the shower, okay? If a man with an afro named Ray, walks in, don't talk. Just nod or shake your head. If Bob walks in, he has blue eyes, don't talk either. Don't shake your head, or nod. Nothing. Show NO sign of emotion. If Frankie, Gerard, or I walk in, it doesn't matter. We won't hurt you." he said. I looked at him, wide eyed. "You're My Chemical Romance." I croaked, my throat constricting. He nodded, and walked out of the room. I heard the shower start, and he walked back in and lifted me again. I wrapped my arms around him, not wanting to let go. I felt.. safe. He was warm, and.. homey. He set me in the bathroom, and let me take my shower. I stepped in, letting the hard jets of water beat on my back. When I stepped out, I wrapped the towel around me and walked out of the bathroom. "No clothes.." I said. Mikey nodded toward another room across the hall, and I walked in. It was dark red, and had black lyrics written across the room. A girl, walked out of the closet, and tossed me some black skinny jeans and a BVB t-shirt. I tried smiling, but I failed. It turned out being an awkward scowl. "I need help. My arms.. Hurt." I tried saying. She walked toward me. "What did Bob do to you? You poor thing. I'm Esme'. Esmerelda, but Gerard nicknamed me Esme', or Essie. Are you okay?" she responded. I nodded. She lifted my arms, causing the towel to fall. I flinched, and tried covering my body. She dressed me, having some trouble due to my shyness. "Converse, boots, flip flops, or vans?" She grinned. "Vans, please. Socks too. Preferably purple." She grinned wider, and a saw the color in her eyes change. They went from hazel, to green. I tried smiling again, but it hurt to much. I walked out, running straight into a short boy, with green eyes and black hair. "Sorry.." I muttered. I tried walking to Mikey, but he wouldn't let me pass. "Gandalf much?" I said, irritated, knowing it wasn't Bob, or Ray. This was Frankie. I pushed past, and huddled behind Mikey, feeling this was the only safe place for me. I burst into tears, sounded like a 2 year old. "I want my mommy.." I said. My mom died when I was 12. "Avalyn, please. Please don't cry babygirl. It's okay, I promise." Mikey said. I sniffled, and moved away from the other boy, and closer to Mikey. He lifted me into his arms again, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. My legs instinctly curved around his waist, feeling something.. a little disturbing. Frankie looked at him angrily, and walked away. Mikey walked into a room I hadn't seen before, and I leaped from his arms, and landed on the bed. "IT'S A FUCKING WATER BED, BRO!" I screamed, sending about 10 people in the room. Mikey smiled, "This is Ray, Bob, Gerard, Esme', Frankie, Alicia, Jamia, Christa, and Kaitlyn." Another girl walked in the room, a little slower than the others. "Oh, that's Adalyne.." I grinned at her, trying to show her a little cheer. "It's Addie, you retarded shitbag." she growled.

Later that night, we sat in front of a fire, sitting feet away. The fire was barely ghosting my lips. I slowly felt my eyes drift close, and Mikey's lips kiss my eyelids. "Sleep, Avvie." he whispered, "I'll see you in the morning."
Sign up to rate and review this story