Categories > Original > Drama > Toxicity

All Fall Down

by mcr-paramore-bvb 0 reviews

I have a tendency to name these chapters after songs....

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-27 - Updated: 2012-02-28 - 292 words

0Unrated
I never knew I could be stretched this far. I closed my eyes as I felt my body being strewn across America. An elbow in New York, torso in Hawaii, ten small ballerina toes scattered across California. It was an unpleseant feeling. I groaned loudly as I felt my left leg being deposited in Alaska. Hurland immediately rushed to my side.

"What is it, Alexandria?" I gazed at him in shock. He, Hurland of the Underworld, has the capability to care? "M-my body." I glanced towards a map on he nearest wall.

"There, there, there, there, and there." I pointed to all the spots my human self was now located. Hurland rubbed my shoulder sympathetically. "That's how I went, too. Only I was 'recovered' by Nathanial Horrensby." Hurland looked at me expectantly, waiting for the name to sink in. "Is that how you became an official? OW." I said, quickly pointing to the Grand Canyon- a foot.

"Yes, my dear, that is so. Master Horrensby only picks the greatest warriors, or so I was told. I was just a 16 year old punk kid who lived on the streets. I knew they had to have made a mistake. Soon, the Elders placed me in charge of the Northern Territories and realized what potential I had." He sat down and gestured to me to follow suit.

"Then Lord Horrensby, erm, scattered you?" Hurland nodded. "Yes, and what makes this so interesting is that Master Hawthorne is placing you in all the same places Master Horrensby did me." Hurland wrote some stuff down on a pad. "Alright, Alexandria, I think you're initiation will have to be postponed. You may head to your quarters, and see me in the morning. We've got a case to crack."
Sign up to rate and review this story