Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Disabled

Saturday

by keelynoelle 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-29 - Updated: 2012-02-29 - 2213 words

1Ambiance
Saturday.



“Tess, Gerard is calling you!” My mother entered my room and tossed me the phone. I groaned opened my tired eyes and putting the phone to my ear.

“What the hell do you want!?”

“I here you are coming over to visit.” Shit. I covered the phone and sat up still extremely tired.

“Mom! Did you call Gerard's mom?”

“Yes! We are going over at two!” She called back and I almost screamed with annoyance.

“Okay Gerard, I am coming over because I can't say no to my mom. Nothing else.”

“Sure baby, you know you can't stand being away from me. Truth is I can't being away from you either.”

“Please don't make me vomit so early in the morning.” I had already lost my appetite and was about to hang up when I heard him chuckle.

“See you later.” He hung up and I glared at the phone. Stupid Gerard.

“Honey get read it is already twelve thirty!”

“No wonder I'm tired!”

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.



“Please mom, if you value my life you will turn around and go back home.” I gripped the car door tempted to jump out.

“Oh honey it will be fine, I'm sure Gerard will love you for who you are no matter how you look.” My mother patted my leg and I banged my head on the door.

“I.” Bang. “Don't.” Bang. “Care.” Bang. “About.” Bang. “Him.” Bang. Bang. Bang.

“Tess stop that you are going to get brain damage.” Mary sat me up straight and I frowned as she parked and forced me out of the car and over to the house. She knocked on the door and to my surprise Donna answered. She greeted me and my mothers and invited us in.

“Gerard and Mikey are upstairs if you want to see them, Tess.” The kind lady smile and my mother motioned for me to go. With a sigh, I trudged up the steps and ran into a tall, skinny figure.

“Hello?” Mikey looked down at me and I stared up at his glasses.

“Hi.” I took a few steps back almost falling down the stairs. Mikey pointed to a closed door.

“That's Gerard's room if that was what you were looking for.” I saw a tiny smile on his face as he entered his own room and closed the door before I could tell him to fuck off. He may be just as bad as Gerard if that was possible.

I slowly crept over to the door and I lightly tapped on it, no answer. I knocked this time and still no answer. I opened it up and poked my head in, I spotted him with his back to me working at his desk. I looked around his dim lit room and avoided dirty clothes on the floor. I peered over his shoulder and watched him color. His was coloring in a picture of two faces, one woman and one man, the only odd thing was they had blood splattered across there faces.

He looked so peaceful just working away at his desk. He didn't seem like the asshole Gerard I knew. I let out my breath and Gerard shivered slowly turning his head and looking at me.

“What the hell creepo!” He yelled covering his paper up.

“You're pretty good at drawling.” I stood up on my tippy-toes, trying to sneak a peak of the paper.

“Why are you in my room?”

“You knew I was coming over, why do you looked so surprised?”

“Well, I didn't expect you to be in my room breathing on me. It is very disturbing.” I stuck my tongue out at him and he placed his paper in a drawer filled with many more drawling and I raised an eyebrow.

“Why are you hiding your art?”

“Because...”

“Because why?”

“Why the hell are you so nosey?” He quickly changed the subject but I shook my head and inched over to the drawer that he stood in front of.

“Oh come on, they can't be that bad.”

“I don't like people seeing my art. Why don't you go bother Mikey or something.” He pushed me to the door but I dug the heals of my boots into the ground.

“I'm not acquaintances with Mikey, I'm acquaintances with you. Therefor you are stuck with me.” I smiled up at him rather cocky.

“Okay fine, stay in here. But in return I want to...” He trailed off wrapping an arm around my waist and looking down at me.

“Okay! I'll leave!” I pushed him away and he laughed as I slammed the door closed.

“Someone got a kiss.” Mikey half smiled watching me and my extremely red face.

“NO!” I shouted and his half smile only grew. I glared at him pointed to Gerard's door. “Is he always this big of an asshole?”

“Yea pretty much, but I bet if you tease him back he will stop teasing you.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well, let's just say he-”

“Never mind! You can come back inside!” Gerard yelled opening his door and pulling me in. Was he ease dropping? I grinned looking up at a fidgety Gerard.

“Does someone have a little secret they need to confess?” My arrogant smile only grew wider as Gerard turned away from me. “Well isn't this a surprise. Looks like there is more to Gerard Way then he likes to show.”

“There is nothing, shut up. When are you leaving?”

“You just love changing the subject, don't you?”

“I never asked for anything out of you!”

“True, but you are still an asshole to me.” He frowned and I crossed my arms over my chest, locking onto his hazel eyes.

“Mikey!Gerard! Tess! Lunch!” Donna called and Gerard dashed out of the room faster then humanly possible. I glared chasing after him almost bumping into Mikey once more. The three of us entered the dinning room where sandwiches and chips were placed. Gerard just grabbed a whole bag of Doritos and four sandwiches and left. Mikey took the bag of Lays and three sandwiches and left. I was left with no chips and I didn't like that. I took the plate left with five sandwiches on it and marches into Gerard's room. He was on his bed flipping through a comic not even acknowledging my existence.

I sat down right on his comic and took the chips before getting up and sitting back down at his desk. He narrowed his eyes at me and I nibbled away at my food. I finished two breaded items and was munching on the chips when Gerard took them away.

“Hey! Sharing is caring bone head!” I reached for them but he held them high over his head.

“My chips, my rules.” He took one out and placed it into his mouth chewing it in my face.

“Asshole!” I shouted stomping my foot on his and he lowed the bag just enough for me to grab it. He held his foot cursing and I chewed chip after chip at him. “Take that beotch!”

“You are fucking evil.” He scowled fleeing the room and I hurried after him.

“Maybe I wouldn't be so mean if you trusted me more.”

“What the hell does that mean?” He entered the kitchen and was in search of more food.

“Your little secret...”

“There is none so drop it!” He grabbed a candy bar and ran out of the room leaving me behind. I began following him but something grabbed my hand. I turned around to find Mikey with his half smile on.

“You really want to know what he is so embarrassed of?” I take back everything mean I said about Mikey. He was my new best friend.

“Yes.”

“Then excite him.”

“Excite?” Mikey pointed down and my eyes widened and I held back a laugh.

“You serious?”

“He's a teenager what did you expect?” I left the room smiling wider then the Cheshire cat. But that smile faded when I tried to open Gerard's door and found it locked.

“Hey! Open up!” I pounded on the door put there was no answer. “Gerard!”

“Go away!” A voice called back.

“But I thought you wanted me over?” No response.

“Call him Gee, I bet he'll open up.” Mikey whispered returned into his room and I wondered if he was stalking me or not.

“Gerard!” I knocked on the door but nothing happened. “Pretty please?” Nothing. “Gee!”

Click!

I tried the door knob once more and it opened up.

“Why don't you leave me alone? Go hang out with Mikey.” Gerard looked clearly annoyed with me and I was slightly happy to see a different part of him.

“But Mikey's not fun to mess with.” I smiled and Gerard's smug look returned to his face and he stepped closer to me.

“Okay then, but if you are going to stay you have to-”

“Kiss? Snuggle? Make love?” I whispered in his ear and he got extremely quiet. “I'm prepared to do anything Gee...”

“What are you d-doing?” He stuttered

“What? You can tease but I can't?” Looks like he isn't such a tough guy after all.

“I wasn't te-Ah!” I licked down his neck and he let out a small moan and I giggled. I knew without even looking Gerard had gotten way to excited.

“Gotcha Gerard.” I pulled away pointing to his pants. He blushed dark red and I busted out laughing as he tried to cover up his boner. “Ha ha! You get turned on so fast!”

“Sh-Sh-Shut up!” He shouted but I couldn't stop laughing my butt off. “What the hell was that all about?”

“I told you, you tease me and I'll tease you back.” He flipped me off and I began chuckling once again. He ran out of the room and I gasped for air.

“What did you do?” Mikey leaning in the doorway smiling a true smile.

“I licked his neck.” I smirked and Mikey gave me a high five.

“We are going to be great friends Tess, I just know it.” I nodded sitting down at Gerard's desk happy with my victory. If he wasn't such a butthead I wouldn't have to tease him like that. Maybe he will learn his lesson this time, hopefully.

I waited for Gerard to return but he didn't for a while and I grew bored. I opened a drawer to his desk and shuffled through the many coloring pencils, crayons, markets, and paints. I closed that drawer and opened his art one and sniffed through it, being the nosey person I am.

Most of the drawings were of superheros and monster movie characters, but in the middle of the stack was a drawling of a simple girl. I took it out and looked over it. Gerard could really draw pretty well, I had to give him that.

The picture was of a teenage girl wearing a simple jeans and a red T-shirt. She carried a black umbrella and held it over her head as rain fell. She has short brown hair and her hazel eyes were watching the sky.

“What are you doing?” A male suddenly asked making me jump and drop the picture. I looked up at Gerard who looking very upset in the doorway watching the drawling fall to the floor. “It's rude to go through other peoples things.” His voice came out soundly bitter and cold.

“Uh, sorry.” Gerard picked up the drawling and shoved it back into the drawer. He turned away from me sitting on his bed returning to his comic.

“Hey Gee,”

“What?”

“Is that picture, by chance me?”

“...yea....” He turned the page and I just stared at him for a minuet. He drew a picture of me? Why?

“W-”

“I just felt like it okay? You just popped into my head and I got bit of inspiration. That's it.” He said that to fast to believe but I let it slide.

“Tess we have to get going!” Mary called and I frowned deeply.

“Better get going...” Gerard said and I walked over to him picking up his comic “Hey!”

“I'm sorry for acting like such a jerk.” I stuck out a hand and looking into his eyes. “Friends?” He stared back at me debating if he could trust me or not.

“.....friends.” He muttered giving my hand a small shake before I pull him into a quick hug and trotted out of his room. I waved goodbye to Mikey and walked to my awaiting mother. The two of us left the house getting into the car.

“So how was your time with Gerard?”

“Fun.” I smiled now knowing more about the boy. He and I were alike, we both had our wall up hiding who we really are. My wall was mean and upset, his wall was a giant asshole. But on the inside we were the exact same, and that worried me a little too much.
Sign up to rate and review this story